55*

Song recommendation: Sour Diesel by Zayn , and Sparks by Coldplay (you'll know when to play it)

Hey guess what?

SMUT!

You know the drill, if you know me, no. You. Do. Not.

Thanks :)
-

"What did you do?" Niall's jaw was clenched as I stood in front of him, breathless.

"Harry that fucking narc!" I exclaimed.

Niall gave me a look.

"Yeah we're all narcs technically, but he's the worst!" I rubbed my forehead in exasperation. "Look Ni I was going to tell you literally right now but-"

"But you didn't trust me so you told Harry first." He nodded.

"No! That's not it at all!" I shook my head. "Who told you that?"

"Harry." Niall gestured to his phone with a blank expression on his face. "He said you were scared to tell me so you went to him to have him on your side."

"What? No!"

"Well then why didn't you tell me first?" He crossed his arms.

"Because I didn't think it was that important!" I defended myself. "I was going to tell you eventually, I was just scared!"

"Scared?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Scared of what?"

I hesitated, not wanting to say what I was thinking.

"Scared of what, Ophelia?" He said in a more threatening tone.

"You." I said quietly.

"Me?" He put a hand to his chest, sounding so offended. "You were scared of me?"

"I was scared that you would be angry." I wouldn't make eye contact with him, it was too much. "I didn't want to fight."

"I wouldn't fight! Are you crazy? I just want you to be honest with me! You're so quick to assume things!"

"Niall, you're arguing with me now!" I exclaimed. "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen! We both have such short tempers that no matter what I did, you were going to get angry!"

"I'm not angry!"

"Have you seen yourself? You're shouting at me! This is why I was scared! I hate this!" I cried in frustration.

Something in his eyes shifted.

"This is out of character for you." He pursed his lips. "Ophelia Carter. Sick of fighting? I never thought I'd hear that from you."

"Yeah well it's exhausting, because I love you now, so why would I want to argue with you? It's just really hard to agree with you when you're so fucking stubborn. You didn't even give me a chance Niall." I shook my head.

"What are you talking about?' He squinted.

"You decided to believe Harry before letting me explain." I gave him a sad look. "What's up with that?"

"I trust Harry. He's my best friend."

"He's also notoriously dramatic and sneaky." I told him. "What about me?"

"Notoriously spontaneous and reckless." He raised an eyebrow.

"This is what we talked about Niall." I shook my head. "I'm young, I'm new, but I'm not stupid."

He sighed and shook his head, sitting down on the couch.

"I'm sorry." He looked up at me. "Would you explain what happened? I'm ready to listen."