Deadly Interrogation

So my friend asked me why am I not making jk torture Jimin since he is a mafia boss, tbh all the jikook mafia FF I've read so far are about either jk kidnapping Jimin because:
1-love at first sight
2- because of Jimin's father's debt so he'll be tortured and jk will regret it and then fall in love.
So I tried to make something different no father involved no love at first sight trying to make it as real as it can be if that's possible other than that it's just an FF so don't blame me 😂😂

______________________________________

ARC1/CHP9 Deadly Interrogation

"Hobie hyung, do you think you can decipher the password for the box?"

"Allow me to attempt, I don't believe it will be too challenging," Hoseok replied, as he took the box from the table and placed it on his desk. Jungkook was at a loss, as he lacked proficiency in technology and only knew how to operate a laptop.

"Chin Hae was a foolish man, he wouldn't have employed any sophisticated security measures," Hoseok proclaimed, resuming his work. Meanwhile, Jungkook utilized the wait to call Taehyung.

"Hey bud, what's up?" Taehyung answered after several rings.

"Why are you laughing? Are you not at work?" Jungkook enquired.

"Don't worry, Kook. I'm performing my duties. As a sniper, I don't have many responsibilities other than what you assign me. I'm always at leisure," Taehyung replied, accentuating the word "always."

"Okay. What about the spies? Where did you go with them?"

"Me and Namjoon hyung caught four of them. One remains. You can join us after work to determine what to do with them," Taehyung informed.

"Awesome. I'll be there in an hour. Make sure to locate the final spy by then," Jungkook concluded before hanging up.

 a burst of pitched laughter got his attention as he turned to the source of the noise, observing Hoseok jumping.

"HEY KOOK! KOOK!" Hoseok shouted.

"Hey, I'm right here. No need to shout," Jungkook replied.

"The box is open!" Hoseok exclaimed, with a smile. Jungkook approached, inspected the contents, and found data. He felt relieved.

"Check if it's the correct data," Jungkook requested, handing the data over to Hoseok. Hoseok attached the data to his laptop and after a few minutes, confirmed, "Yes, it's the correct data. What would you like me to do with it?"

"Erase all its content and destroy it. This way, I'll be certain that no one can use it against me," Jungkook instructed. Hoseok nodded, humming a song while shaking his head in a dance-like manner.

"Done ~~" Hoseok chanted.

"Hyung, you look happier than I do," Jungkook observed, frowning.

"Uh, yeah... I mean, a significant burden has been lifted from our shoulders, right?" Hoseok awkwardly replied, avoiding eye contact.

"You look sus" Jungkook commented, scrutinizing Hoseok.

"N-no, not at all," Hoseok stammered.

" You stuttered "

"I did not "

"Whatever. I have to go," Jungkook declared, walking away. He needed to head to the basement but first, he needed to call Taehyung to check on the last spy.

"Where's my phone?" Jungkook realized, searching his pockets and not finding it. "Oh, I think I left it on hyung's desk after speaking with Taehyung," he remembered.