𝟬𝟬. the beginning ✔︎

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

——
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 : THE BEGINNING
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE
——

——𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 : THE BEGINNING𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 SEASON ONE——

——

England

𝗧𝗛𝗘 two twin girls sat on the bench leaning against the cold windowsill that had droplets of rain streaming down from the top corners.
The brunette painting on a miniature canvas her tiny palms sweeping against the rough paper and the blonde reading a book with her fingers caressing the pages that thinned at her fingertips, while leaning her head against the window watching the tiny droplets of rain dance down creating their own paths of independence.

The young girls sat waiting for their parents who had been gone for almost 2 hours, after saying they needed to leave urgently.
Their father received a phone call, the girls remember watching the colour drain from his skin, as they thought it would have been about their nana - she was old and had been struggling with dementia for the past 2 years.

A couple hours later and the girls eyes' were drawn to the window at the sight of flashing red and blue lights, they look to see a police car rolling into their driveway.
As they looked at each other before the brunette stood up, cleaning of her jeans.

𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡-𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬, a 10 year old girl at the time who takes after their mothers dark brown hair and a dark set of eyes followed by her fathers long eyelashes; the older twin by 2 minutes. Aven, the more forward one, the snappy one, the girl who adored photography, and painting.

The brunette holds her hand out for the blonde sister who sat looking at her, flickering her eyes between the police car which comes to a stop before opening the door, sighing before grasping at the brunettes hand and standing up.

𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔-𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘, her blonde hair coming from her father and her green eyes from her mother. She was a sweetheart and had a big mind, loved letting her imagination run wild and loved the idea of the beach and the secrets hidden behind the waves.

Hearing the small thumper of feet patter down the stairs as a knock on the door echo's throughout the house. They knew simon he was the local policeman and friend of the family that would visit when there was suspicious activity in the neighbourhood which is why the girls weren't nervous, they were just thinking that everything was okay, but it wasn't.

car accident, drunk driver, pain, grief, alone, numbness.

The girls were sent to live with their nana but ended up having to put her in a care home for the elderly suffering with dementia as she kept thinking the girls were intruders and calling the police. It hurt the girls they felt like they had no family anymore - they only had each other and that was the reason they were holding on, scared one would leave and send the other down a tunnel of isolation and loneliness.