5. You broke me first

Jimin's POV

When we entered the celebratory premises all were bow to their pack leader and raise their glasses to wish him.
I was walking quietly behind him. Usually, pack alpha's used to make their mates walk beside them on special occasions, not to follow them but I don't care it anyway.

It was such a nice place surrounded by tall trees, various kinds of flowers and the whole area was enlighten by the moonlight. The lake was so beautiful because moonlight has fallen on the waves, it reminds me, my favorite place where I play hours with my brother and friends in my home place.

Yoongi hyung is busy welcoming their guests and from time to time he introduces me to their elder who came from the other part of the west forest.

Darling come here to see who came to see you. I flinched at his sudden sweet tone cause he never used it to talk to me before.
He pulls me to his side by snaking his hand around my waist.

It was my parents here. "Mom dad I missed you so much", I told them while hugging both of them at the same time.

Mom was so happy to see us together, and my dad turns his thoughts into words.
"Son, yoongi I am very glad to see you being such a caring person to my little boy".
"Honey, he isn't a baby, stop talking about him like you are talking about a toddler" my mom said to dad while smiling.

Dad was holding yoongi hyung's hands.

"Yeah yeah, I see honey, but still, he is my little boy".

"Thank you very much for taking good care of him. Usually, my jiminie takes some time to adjust to a new place so please bear up with him and I promise he will turn to a person who you want him to be for you".

I keep quiet and just stand there by side hugging my mom.
My parents were so emotional because they saw me after months. And they seem to be worried about my new life.
So I wanted to ensure them that I was okay here.

"Mom dad don't worry yoongi hyu-- i mean alpha is so caring to me. And he loves me a lot. So don't worry I am so happy here and i promise I will in the future too".

I can see yoongi hyung's eyes stick on me when I was talking.

I can tell by his expression he was so concerned about whether I talk bad things about our marriage life.

But when I tell them how caring he is and how happy we are together I can see that caught him off guard cause he didn't expect me to say those.

"Hello, see who came to see us. Welcome you here my beloved in-laws". It was my father-in-law who came to welcome my parents. And now I am alone with yoongi.

I was so nervous to be around him,for no reason. His face was expressionless and he didn't talked me a word. All the time his eyes were roaming around like he was searching for someone's presence.

Yoongi hyu-- i mean alpha can I go there to talk with jin hyung.

I asked him because staying close to him makes me feel restless.
"Go but make sure not to ruin this occasion by causing some stupid ass troubles".

Saying that he was off to his friend group chatting near the buffet. I slowly walk without anything to say.

When I make my way to where jin hyung talking with a young cheerful boy. I felt someone has back hugged me.
I yelp by the surprise but suddenly I sniff his scent, it was one of my most favorite scents. Sea breeze and grass yes it belongs to my brother.
Jungkookie !!!
I broke the back hug and turned him to take a proper look. Yes, my brother is handsome as ever.

Hyung you look gorgeous. I missed you a lot. Why didn't you visit us. I thought that the yoongi guy keeps you as a prisoner, because you didn't contact me for 3 weeks after you came here.

Hey hey slow down there you may lose your breath, I told him by smiling at his excited face. I am fine kook, it takes me some time to adjust here so don't worry. Come with me I'll introduce you to jin hyung.

I drag him with me, to jin hyung who talks with a cheerful handsome boy.

Hey, hyung this is my only brother jungkook.
Jungkookie he is jin hyung and wait who is this young man. I asked by smiling at the male who looking at me with a boxy smile.

Ohh hey jiminies and nice to meet you jungkook. Jimin don't tell me yoongi didn't introduce you to taehyung !. This is your brother-in-law Min Taehyung who recently joined with the pack again.
Hello, jimin hyung I am taehyung please call me tae and hello jungkook nice to meet you there.

I got to see my whipped brother is starring at the boy and I can tell that makes taehyung uncomfortable.

Kookie say hello boy, I said by poking his side with my elbow. Oh, nice to meet you both he replied.

Hyung where is eunjae I asked from jin by walking him to his side by letting younger ones to talk cause I could catch up with tae later.

He was with either namjoon or hobi.
Wait I'll fetch him, anyway it's time to feed him.

Okay hyung, I'll walk with you.

Eunjae-ah comes here baby it's time to eat.
"Papa hobi uncle sway I am a gwood boy".
Happy pill eunjae jump from the male's hand who holding him and ran to jin hyung.

"Oh hi Pwetty chimin uncwal" he said to me by noticing my presence.
"Hey angel" I pinch his cheek gently.

Hobi this is Min jimin. Jimin this is my brother Kim hoseok.
"Nice to meet you he says" and "me too" I replied.

He was so friendly person and as I got to know his omega wasn't present here because she is pregnant.

"Jimin, love come here" I heard yoongi hyung came near to me and hold my hand. We excuse ourselves and I walk along with him.

Where the hell you went? don't make me scream your name and search for you jimin.
I told you that I am going to talk with jin hyung I told him.
For an unknown reason he was so mad at the moment, so I don't dare to talk back.

Shut the fuck up and follow me what's with that face Jimin just act normal.

He was grabbing my hands so tightly and I am sure his grip will leave his handprint on my wrist.

I don't dare to tell it's hurt, because I can see he is so pissed off and it makes me scared.

After he drags me with him, we greet another couple of people, and meanwhile, he acts as the best husband in the world.

For a minute I forgot that we are keeping up with an act and I hold his arm by the time I stand beside him.

Once our visitor move, he aggressively removes me from him and told me to go home all of a Sudden.
I was so shocked to hear that out of nowhere,because still I didn't eat and I didn't greet my parents and say goodbye to others.

He suddenly ordered me to go home in the middle of the celebration where everyone is enjoying.

Still, I don't dare to question him but my sad self unconsciously asked him "Yoongi hyung can I stay until my parents leave" and I never expect my one sentence could cause me such pain.

He grabs my chin up and crushes my cheeks in his hands aggressively.
Don't dare to make me repeat myself to you again jimin !!! just go home and don't dare to come out.

Are we clear? I nod, but the pain is so much, I can feel the bloody taste rushing into my mouth from my inner cheeks. He pushes me away and just walked away angrily.

I take my leave and went back to home alone. Am I that unworthy ? I question myself.
Cold night wind hit my teary eyes and I winced in pain

The thing I didn't knew was pair of eyes  saw what happen between us at the celebration night.

Upload :28/08/2021
Vote comment and Enjoy
Stay safe
To be continued