27

A week later. | 12/01

"Kailani girl get out my faceeee

"Kailani girl get out my faceeee." Kentrell laughed, and she dramatically fell back on her bed.

"Do you hate me?" She frowned.

"Bitch that's my shit now, BRO GET OUT THE WAY." Kentrell yelled in his mic as he played GTA.

Kailani kicked her feet in the bed, and he chuckled, turning to face her.

He picked her up, placing her in his lap.

He had an arm on both sides of her waist as he played his game.

"Baby yo hair, I can't see." Kentrell laughed, and she tied it up in a high ponytail.

He leaned his head on her shoulder, his fingers moving quickly on his controller.

"Ben BITCH get him!" Kentrell mugged the TV, and Kailani laughed.

She leaned her head down, kissing his neck, and he hissed.

"Nene, stop playing with me girl." He bit his lip as she gave him a hickey.

"Fuck, man Ne gone on before I break you in." Kentrell frowned at her, and she laughed.

"Get offff Kentrell." She pouted, and he chuckled.

"I got you baby, hold on." He said.

He finished his mission, and Kailani heard Ben smack his lips.

"Yeah you fucking loser. Get yo sorry ass off my shit." Kentrell said in his mic, ending the game.

He pulled his headset off, and sat his controller down.

"Wassup baby?" He laughed as she kissed his face.

"Nothing. I'm bored." She said.

"You wanna go do something?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"I want you to do something to me." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

"Yo fast ass, gone on." He replied, and she laughed.

"You wanna go to New York mami?" He asked her, scrolling on his phone.

"What's in New York?" She rubbed his eyebrow.

"I don't know. I just know that's where they be in all the Christmas movies. It's probably hella snow and decorations everywhere, I thought you'd like it." He shrugged, and she smiled.

"Awww yeah baby we can go. We have to go before Christmas Day though, because I wanna open gifts here." She told him, and he nodded.

"Ight. Gimme kiss please." He mumbled, and she laughed, kissing him.

He grabbed her neck as she sucked on his tongue.

Kailani moaned in the kiss, and he smiled.

He pulled away, trailing kisses from her jaw to her neck.