Paralysis (5 days)

Grace POV:

I slowly open my eyes and shiver. Why is it so damn cold here?
I yawn and strech while still lying down and turn my head to the right, to see Eric completely wrapped up in the blanket leaving me in just my clothes.
I groan. He always used to do that back in Erudite and it annoyed the hell out of me. But i have to admit he looked kind of cute all wrapped up like this and with his hair pointing in all directions.
I shifted in the bed with my eyes closed shut, and started pulling the blanket away from him and onto me.
"Dont you dare.", Eric growls quietly his voice raspy. I ignored him and pulled harder using more strength in my tired arms.
"Im", i start, still pulling with all my might,"freezing my ass o-woaah!"
I pull one last time and the blanket losens and with the impact i used i fall onto the floor with a grunt, the coveres landing on top of me.
I can hear Eric laughing and i sigh.
"Im glad that you find my misery so amusing, grumpy.", i say and pull myself of the floor.
"Im glad you do, little cookie.", he says and starts pulling the blanket. Soon we had a serious tug war going on neither of us eager to lose.
Suddenly we were interrupted by a loud knock on Erics door. We look at eachother, confused at who that might be so early and let go of the blanket at the same time, causing us both to fall back.
We start laughing  and shoving eachother while walking to the door. I let Eric open it to reveal Evelyn with a coffee mug in her hand.
"Good that you're here too Grace i was looking for you.", she says and takes a sip of her coffee.
I frown and Eric does the same, still standing in front of me while crossing his arms over his bare chest.
"Why? Is something the matter?", i ask then.
She nods. "There are only 5 days left until our plan will unfold and i wondered if you could teach all of your initiates those special techniques you know.", she says while looking at me expectantly.
"Special techniques?", Eric asks and turns his head to look at me confused.
"Oh Yeah, you know, how to paralyze your opponent with just one touch and stuff like that.", i explain matter of factly making him raise his eyebrows in surprise.
"Damn girl and i thought you were just a little whimp.", he laughs and i glare at him.
Did he just call me a whimp? Oh, hes so going to get some for that!
I clear my throat swallowing my anger and nod at Evelyn.
"Yeah sure i can, then the others have some time off right?", i ask.
"Well that is up to them i guess. Thanks Grace, see you later.", she says and leaves.
"Great, more work for me.", i grumble making Eric chuckle beside me.
"Ohhh, someones grumpy today.", he mocks and starts ruffling my hair making it messier than it already is.
I groan. Why did i forgive him again?
"Seriously Eric,  stop. It.", i demand.
"Make me.", he shoots back with an evil glint in his eyes.
There is a long silence in which i think about all the ways i could make him stop.
Hes ticklish and only i know the spots.
-Nope not a good idea, he knows mine too.
Maayybee, punching him right in the face?
-Nope, too brutal, and its too early in the morning for that.
Ugh, how about running?
-Nope, im not a pansycake.

I glare at him as he smirks thinking he had won.
I finally had an idea which will piss him off, big time. I smirk.
"Okay.", i finally say and push him out of his apartment, closing the door behind me and locking it.
"Hey! What the hell??!!", he shouts and bangs on the door.
I step away from the door laughing.
"LET ME IN GRACE ANGELINE FUCKING MATTHEWS!!!", he shouts and i laugh even harder at him for using my full name.
"Make me, Grumpybear!", i shout back and start walking to the big window opening it wide. A fresh breeze was blowing into my face blowing my hair out of my view. I smile.
Well, lets get some fresh clothes!
I step over the ledge of the window and hold onto the edge of it so i dont fall to my death. Then while hanging from the window i slowly climb onto the balcony of Erics neighbor. Four.
Thank god he had a balcony!
I gracfully jumped onto it, peeking into the room through the mostly closed curtains.
I knocked on the window softly and waited a few seconds before a sleepy Four appeared. He frowns when he sees me and opens the window, still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"What the hell Grace?", he grumbles and i enter his room. "I have a good reason, sexgod, trust me.", i whisper smiling at the still sleeping Tris.
"Sex-god?", Four asks and looks at me confused.
"Oh come on Toby, dont act so innocent i accidentally heard you yesterday. Also... You smell like sex.", i say, smirking.
His eyes widen and he looks embarrassed.
I just ruffle his hair and laugh. "Ohhh, little Toby is finally growing up.", i tease and start walking towards the apartment door.
"Yeah, yeah fuck you too.", he mumbles while scraching his neck and following me.
"So are you gonna tell me whats going on or not?"
I open the door just a little and peek through the small space seeing a very pissed Eric trying to kick in his door.
I close the door again and look back at four.
"I pissed off Eric, big time.", i laugh and he snorts.
"You two friends again?", he asks. I nod, grinning.
"Took you long enough.", he grumbles and i giggle punching him playfully.
"So how did you exactly piss him off? Not that its a big challenge to do so.", he asks, one eyebrow raised.
"Locked him out of his apartment.", i say and start laughing again, making Four laugh too.
I peek through the door again and realize that he had given up trying to get in and rushes past the door and angrily knocks on Max's door right next to Four's.
A while after, Max opens and Eric enters, already ranting.
I slowly open the door wider and step out, turning around to face a smirking four.
"You're so done for.", he says, shaking his head.
"You didnt see me, and you wish.", i whisper and wink at him before silently running towards my room in stealth mode.
Thank god that i was a trained dauntless leader, else everyone would hear me now, including Eric.
I open my door and enter kicking off my boots and heading for the shower.