51. stop!

CLAUDIA WOKE UP the next morning due to the noise four boys who were having a very panicked discussion were making

CLAUDIA WOKE UP the next morning due to the noise four boys who were having a very panicked discussion were making. Well, it was mainly three boys making noise considering one of them was just pacing back and forth without saying a single thing.

They were talking about Remus' furry little problem, and the angry things said about the moon by Claudia the night before, that almost made it seem like she knew something.

"She was drunk, it doesn't mean a single thing!" James whisper-shouted.

"Please, people are always honest when they are drunk!" Sirius whisper-shouted back.

"What was there to be honest about?! She just said she hated it!" James exclaimed.

"Do you even remember what you said last night?!" Sirius questioned.

"Uh, no...?"

"Well, be thankful that you don't!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"No, but like actually, what did I say?"

"You said that-"

"What's going on?" Claudia asked groggily as she sat up, immediately regretting that considering her head was pounding. "Why are you fighting?"

Remus stopped pacing, James and Sirius stopped fighting and Peter stopped watching them do so; because now they all looked at a confused Claudia, who was clearly exhausted and hungover.

"Uh..." said Peter awkwardly. "James and Sirius always argue, it's no big deal."

"Actually, we need to have a talk with you, Claudia," James said calmly, taking the lead so she wouldn't hate Sirius any more than she already did.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked concernedly, feeling her heartbeat speed up at the same time as she sat up by the edge of the bed, the four boys standing in front of her.

"No, no, no," Remus said hurriedly. "You've done nothing wrong."

"We were just wondering something," said Sirius, hoping that Claudia wouldn't glare at him like she normally did when he spoke to her, but she didn't.

"Wondering what?"

"Last night, you said something quite...strange," James started.

"Oh my god," Claudia sighed, considering there could be about a thousand things she could've said.

Her secret mission, her past, her books, Betty, Nolan. Remus. You name it.

"What did I say?"

"You just, it doesn't really matter, but you just said something that could mean something but we're not entirely sure," James went on.

"That literally makes no sense."

"Do you know?" Peter asked, cutting straight to the chase.

"Uh, know what?"