Chapter 13 Meeting the princess & start of a civil war

Y/N P.O.V.

After I met with the rulers of this island, we were brought to their palace. I was even more suprised to see that there is the exact castle like in my world. They rebuild the most famous castle in France. 

Napoleon II:"I see that you already know the castle."

Y/N:"Yes, I do. I visited the castle when I was younger."

Victoria:"Did you had the chance to see everything in this castle?"

Y/N:"Most of all. I was impressed when I saw the Hall of Mirrors."

After some smalltalk, we were in the throne room. I was a little bit nervous because there are the rulers in front of us. Then a door was opened. We all turned around and there we saw a princess coming.

 We all turned around and there we saw a princess coming

(Just imagine that she is in a princess clothing.)

Erika:"You called me, father?"

I must admit that she looks pretty. I really hope that they won't cause a war because I stopped a civil war months ago.

Erika:"Irina, is that you?"

Irina:"Yes, it's me. Long time no seen."

Erika:"Indeed. We didn't see each other for a long time."

Ganyu:"I don't undertstand it?"

Y/N:"For short, they are family."

Lumine:"How?"

Y/N:"You remember Alexei Romanov?"

I saw that they nodded.

Y/N:"The grandfather of Irina and of Princess Erika are related."

Amber:"Now, it explains."

Erika:"You really know about our family history."

Y/N:"Yeah, I was taught about this."

Victoria:"Can you please tell us what happened after that?"

Y/N:*sighs* "After WW1, Germany became a republic but was dissolved in 1933."

Napoleon II:"What happened after that?"

Y/N:*is very angry* "The leader of that horrible country was an absolutely monster who killed millions of people. He also started another war in 1939 by attacking Poland."

Ganyu:"How cruel can a person be?"

Y/N:"You don't want to know. My great-grandfather fought against them. He told  tomy grandfather, my father and to me that he won't forget what those creatures did to the innocent people in their extermination camps. This man also killed many lives in my country. It's a shame that this bastard got away."

Amber:"Wait, did he do something else after the war?"

Y/N:"No, I meant that he commited suicide before he was sentenced." *calms down* "Anyways, I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

Napoleon II:"I see. Anyways, I kinda wanted ask you if you could help us."

Y/N:"Did something happened?"

Victoria:"We kinda believe because of those recently riots, something could happen."

Y/N:"Don't worry, I will help you."

Napoleon II:"Thank you."

I bowed my head to them and we were brought to a guest room. When we entered the room, I heard how someone knocked on the door. We all were suprised when Princess Erika entered the room.

Erika:"I need to talk with him."

I was a little bit nervous and decided to follow her. She brought me to the big garden which has this palace. After a while of silence, she turned to me.

Erika:"Tell me about you. I wanna know if I can trust you. Let's start from where you are from."

Y/N:"About this, let's say that I am not from this world."

Erika:"I don't understand."

Y/N:"Actually, I came from another world into this world. The country from where I came from is called Soviet Union."

Erika:"You are from the Soviet Union?!"

Y/N:"What's with that?"

Erika:"I knew it! You are probably here to kill us!"

Y/N:"Do you hear what you are saying?! I came from 2020, not from the last century. My country could negotiate with the west countries. Everything went smoothly until a stupid country started war with us."

Erika:"What happened after that?"

Y/N:"I don't know. I really hope that my country could win the war."

Erika:"During the war, did you get help?"

Y/N:"This was very suprising for everyone. The US provided us with oil, weapons and war macheneries. I always thought that they wanted to see us fail in that war but this proved me wrong. Maybe the cold war could find its ending when not the war appeared."

Erika:"I see. I am sorry. I shouldn't shout at you."

Y/N:"It's okay. Don't beat yourself down. Anyways, I believe that you wanna say something else, am I right?"

Erika:"You are right. I wanna ask you if you could be my ..." *gets interupted by a running guard*

Guard:"Your highness, we are under attack!"

I couldn't believe that another war came. We all ran to the throne room to discuss about how to deal with those enemy soldiers. When we got there, I saw that almost every important generals from the history from Germany and France I learned like Ludendorff, Hindenburg or De Gaulle were here. 

Erich Ludendorff:"Your highness, the radical group made a coup d'état."

Napoleon II:"Who is their leader?"

Paul von Hindenburg:"There are two leaders."

Y/N:"Are there names probably Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini?"

Charles De Galle:"How did you know?"

Y/N:"Just guessing." *has a dark smiling on his face* "Now, I have the chance to get my revenge on them."

Erika P.O.V.

When I saw his expression, I felt a chill running down my spine. I also could tell that he was looking forward to get his revenge on those two.

Small timeskip

Y/N P.O.V.

After we discussed how we will fight against them, I went to my position and waited for the enemy. I was so concentrated on the field until someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned my face around and was very suprised to see a familiar face.

 I turned my face around and was very suprised to see a familiar face

Greta:"Long time no seen, hero."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will fight against the enemy. He also has to rescue Erika and ends the civil war.