23

Jolene's pov:

Today Tadashi and I were going on a date, I make sure to look my best. I wore a black sleeveless turtle neck crop top with a fluffy like material cardigan but it was short, a blue baggy jeans that meet my ankle and a pair of colorful nike sneakers. I put my hair in a high ponytail, I just put on simple makeup and not trying to like I put on two pound makeup.

I took a puse and shove my necessities in it before going downstairs where I found my boyfriend arguing with Miako again "Hey stop it!" I yelled making all their attention turn towards me "Mother, I ask father to accompany you both but he refused" Miako said.

"Look Miako today I promised your father that I'll spend time with only with him, maybe next time but why don't you visit grandpa?" I asked "I remembered I promise to visit him, thank for reminding me" Miako placed a kiss on my cheek before running upstairs.

"She's gone now let's go" Tadashi said "How about we take the bus and when we're ready to come home you can call your driver to pick you us up" I suggested "Okay but let me get a cap and sunglasses" Tadashi said.

Since the indecent with the thugs Tadashi never let me go anywhere by myself and always ask about my whereabouts when I go out with Kenji and Akane. The guards at the gate were surprised when Tadashi told them he was taking the bus, I guess Tadashi never take a bus to go anywhere.

The bus stop wasn't far from the house "So, how long does the hus take to come?" Tadashi asked "A little while" I said, sometime later the bus came and it was a little full but we managed to separate seats which Tadashi didn't appreciate.

As the bus move on it got more crowded so I had to text Tadashi which stop where coming off because I didn't want him to be clueless about anything. Our stop soon came to be surprised everyone was coming off there "I'm never using a bus again! A man fell asleep on my shoulder" Tadashi complained.

"People will do that alot" I laughed "And I hate how the men were just eye raping you" Tadashi complained again "Okay at least we made it to our destination" I chuckled "Let's go to Chanel, so I can get you some dresses" Tadashi said.

I was a regular customer at Chanel because I just love their clothing, as I entered the store I started to pick up clothes that I like so I can try them on especially this velvet dress. I then went to the dressing room, Tadashi even picked out few suits for himself that were some dark colors.

"Why do you love dark colors so much?" I asked "It goes with with my personality I guess" Tadashi said "You have a good personality, you just just dark colors" I said "Now I need to try on this nice velvet dress" I said before entering the dressing room and when I wore this velvet dress it was just made for me.

I then went out of the dressing room so I can show my boyfriend "So, how do I look?" I asked as I spin around in my dress "A perfect ten out of ten" Tadashi winked at me while I blush hard "I reserved this dress and now it's on somebody else" we heard someone shout before we saw a girl angrily entering the room.

"Miss, please we can always get you another dress" the manager said "But I reserved it you b!tch, tell me why it is on somebody else!!!" the girl shouted, the girl had big bood and butt I don't think this dress can fit her.

"Hina, I can clearly see this dress can't even fit you!" Tadashi said from behind me "T-Tadashi..." Hina stammered "But I reserved this dress and now it's on this thing" Hina said "This girl your calling thing is my girlfriend and she will not be giving you this dress" Tadashi said.

"What?! Tadashi if I tell my father about this your company will be going down to the ground" Hina said "Tell him, I care less" Tadashi said "Ugh! I hate you!!!" Hina said before stomping out the store "But babe, you should have given her the dress" I said.

"No, she's a spoiled brat besides you love this dress. I won't let her take away such beautiful things from you" Tadashi kissed my cheek, after shopping we went and have lunch at an Italian restaurant.

The food was elite but of course I ate about three plates of food while Tadashi only ate one and I paid the bill although Tadashi and I argue about who should pay. At the end I won the fight. We went sightseeing where I took a lot of pics while Tadashi was camera shy.

After sightseeing we then had some street food, I really enjoyed everything. Sometime later the sun went down and the moon was now watching us all, Tadashi and I were strolling down the streets of Tokyo which were busy as always "Did you know the promise ring I gave you has my initials in it?" Tadashi asked.

"I never knew until now" I said "I know you would never know because I personally got a jewelry maker to make you this ring" Tadashi said "I thought you bought it and ask to put your initials in" I said "No I wanted it to be something from my heart" Tadashi said "Aww your so lovely" I pinched his cheek "And your beautiful" Tadashi said before placing a kiss on my lips that as both love and sincerity...........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)