Chapter 20

It could be any day, any moment, any second for Y/N to be giving birth to the baby. Tony has been staying home as planned and he has been keeping Y/N close.

Every so often Tony would go and find Y/N and check on her. He would do anything she asked and he would appear at any moment. It was starting to get on Y/N's nerves.

Some times when he asks her for something she wanted to ask him to jump off a bridge cause he was bothering her.

"Okay. I got you some tea and some chocolate like you wanted." Tony says.

"I didnt say that. I said I didnt need anything." Y/N says.

"Yeah. Well tea is good for you and him. And a small piece of chocolate can help keep you energized." Tony says.

"Tony, Im huge and pregnant laying on the couch. I dont need much energy." Y/N says.

"Please eat it and drink the tea." Tony says.

"Tony..." Y/N says.

"Please do it. For me." Tony says.

"Okay." Y/N says.

Tony smiled at her and then walked away as she just rolled her eyes. If he was like this while she is pregnant how would he be the moment their son was born.

As days came and went Tony became more and more annoying to her. She was wondering why she loved him again. But she knew he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart and thats why she loved him.

"Okay thats it. You need to leave." Y/N says.

"I just asked if you needed anything." Tony says.

"Yes but for the fifth time in just 10 minutes." Y/N says.

"So." Tony says.

"So? So you're driving me crazy. I let it slip for a few days, but now your really pushing my patients." Y/N says to him.

"Oh." Tony says ever so quietly.

"Oh.. Tony, Im sorry. You're just overdoing it. I mean I know you're just do what you need to and Im fine with that. But its starting to get very annoying." Y/N says.

"I didnt..." Tony says.

"Oh Tony I know. I mean they werent kidding when they say the ending is the hardest and almost everything bothers and annoys you." Y/N says with a laugh.

"You may be getting on my nerves, but I still love you regardless." Y/N says.

"Well at least the sweetness is still in there somewhere." Tony says.

"Yes it is. Im starting to think our little boy is absorbing it all up before he leaves." Y/N says.

"Well it thats true then he will be more like his mother and thats a perfect thing to be." Tony says.

Tony placed his hand on her stomach before leaning in and kissing her. The kiss was starting to get heated, but Y/N had to stop it.

"What?" Tony questions.

"Its time. He's coming." Y/N says.

Tony's eye widened and he just froze there in his spot. You know if he doesnt react soon Y/N might as well give birth to their son on the couch.