Summary: Equinox

Lumina, a young thief, is desperate to find her best friend and sister, Reia, when she vanishes one night in the woods. Following her trail, Lumina finds herself travelling across the mysterious floating island, a kingdom within the clouds that is inhabited by angels.

The kingdom has fallen to an oppressive ruler with a dark magic. Fabian, a powerful elemental lord, enrols Lumina, an eligible candidate for Queen, in the fight for the throne.

Instead of finding Reia, Lumina discovers that friendship, love and adventure lurk at every corner, and a journey intended to find another is really about finding herself.

Hi there. Welcome to my first Wattpad novel, Equinox, which has been in the works since September 2014. Please please vote and comment, and if you'd like to leave constructive criticism I won't bite!

So you can put a face to writer:

Yeah, that's me. On the left. And the girl next to me was this stranger... ;)

Say hello and let me know who you are! Is anyone else from England?

Follow me on Twitter! I'd love to hear from you. My username is lararimmer.

Orrrrr follow me on Instagram: larissajaner

Okay...now introductions are complete, onwards with the show! I hope you enjoy a high flying fantasy!