Poll or any Thoughts?

I've seen a comment before that mentions things about our Y/N (mc)'s romance part, so is there any ideas on who we should pair the mc with? Since we will be entering arc 3 soon, it's a good idea to start aiming at least for one person before I develop the ones for arc 5 and 6. 

Please do not choose people like Rem since it will disturb the main storyline too much. I like to keep the current ships in the canon universe there. Also Garfiel and Mimi are shipped in arc 5, so don't do mimi.

Thanks,

I await your awesome choices (that I'll probably implement depending on popularity),

Author-kun.

Edit:

Okay, so a lot of people have been recommending Crusch, and I think that's great, but there's just two main problems. Let's start with the obvious one.

1. Felix Argyle, for those of you who know him, is a bit of an overprotective knight for Crusch when it comes to things like love for his master and stuff.

2. Crusch used to have a crush or something back when the dude was alive, and I believe the dude was actually royalty, which was her childhood friend. But then he died to a disease so I'm not sure how to cure that trauma.

Any ideas? Feel free to share it so that we could (maybe) successfully add crusch into our list of romance partners for our nice mc.

:)

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Okay, let me clarify a few things for those who are new.

Crusch's development has been temporarily halted a little due to lack of screen time she has, but I'll promise you she'll have way more in the arcs after Arc 7. Anastasia's development arc would be in Arc 6, while Priscilla's will be in Arc 7. I'm not saying they are love interests or part of any harems, it's just character development I'm talking about here. The more character development the more chance of an actual ship, so u get the general gist.

Anyways, we're on Arc 5.5 currently (basically), and things are still looking bright so far.