Introduction

Warning; what you're about to see involves mature scenes for 18 and up

Warning; what you're about to see involves mature scenes for 18 and up. If you're not comfortable reading any sexual scenes, please skip until its over. If you would like to read it, scroll down. Otherwise, please enjoy and don't report.

°°°°°

Standford
Halloween Night

Sam was pressed up against the dorm room door, the door itself wasn't locked but certainly closed. Breathless laughter and giggles were heard as Sam and a girl that certainly wasn't his girlfriend, were undressing each other. Both being egared to get each other out their clothes.

Sam was the only one close to being naked, the only piece of clothing left was his boxers, which were currently being pulled down slowly by the girl's teeth. Who's teeth you might ask? It wasn't his girlfriend's but his bestfriend, Yasmine. The two started this little scandal a month ago after a drunken kiss was shared in a frat party. After that, the two couldn't keep their hands off each other.

After successfully pulling the boxers off the tall Winchester, Yasmine sprung up only to receive a kiss.

That one kiss, sent the best kind of electricity down her body. Without hesitation, she matched Sam's energy, their lips moving in sync hungrily.

Not a minute later, Sam was the one to pull away for a quick moment, only so he could effortesly pick up the girl by the thighs, switching places till she was now the one to be pressed up against the door.

Before Yasmine could say anything, Sam was back on her lips, attacking them once more. Sucking on the bottom lip just enough to make it swollen. Their tounge colliding, dancing around each other, both trying to gain dominance but before there could be a winner, he broke the kiss again. Watching the string of saliva stretched between their now swollen lips. Both parties huffing and puffing, trying to catch their breaths even though they were only a inch apart from one another.

"Should we take this to the bed?"

Yasmine asked, softly sucking on her swollen lip. The slight taste of blood made heat flush through her body down to her core. She knew the $300 lingerie she was wearing was about to be in shambles, but at this point she didn't give a shit. She wanted to be controlled- owned- the only way Sam could do it.

Removing herself from Sam's hold, the girl pulled the younger Winchester towards her as they fell on the bed in usion, Yasmine couldn't help but smirk at the darkened gaze staring down at her. She gently traced the length of Sam's inner thigh with her foot.