Chapter 12: Legion of Domination (Part 1)

A few weeks ago, Beacon Academy, Eclipse POV

After I asked Yang if she would like to go on a date, we both went into the city... something bad happened. That's why I'm now on my way to Ozpin's office to tell him what happened. The first lesson got canceled so this is perfect. 

When I entered the elevator and pressed the button, I recalled the memories from yesterday.

FLASHBACK

After I asked Yang out for a date, I waited near the landing pad. After half an hour, she arrived. When I asked her why she was so late she simply told me that she didn't know what to choose to wear but in the end, she decided to just take that what she always wears. Honestly, I think this is just a stupid excuse but anyway.

"Are you ready to go now?", I asked her.

Yang: "Hell yeah! Let's go!"

She replied loudly and cheerful. I really wouldn't mind it if would be less loud or else I would need to buy something to protect my ears from her loud voice. We then made our way into the city via bullhead. When I asked her where she would like to go, she only said that she will lead the way and so I trusted her...

And when we reached our destination, I decided to never trust her again.

She lead us in my most hated district of Vale. The district with all the bars and houses where you would normally not come or not even get entrance to as a minor. 

"Uhm, Yang, why are we here? We shouldn't be here..."

Yang: "Ehhh? What are you talkin' about? Of course, we should be here!"

"And why? I thought we wanted-"

Yang: "We are here to have some fun! Now come on let's go! I know a bar where the owner still owes me a few things!"

She exclaimed with a bright smile and then pulled me further into the chaotic streets. We got several glances from the other people who probably live her. I don't want to say something bad about other people, but this place... people throwing their used cigarettes on the ground and spitting whenever they want... it's disgusting. Why does Yang need to go to this place? There are so many nice and quiet places in Vale so why this place?

Yang: "Uhm, Eclipse, you're a bit cold."

When Yang said this, I realized it. My Cold Heart got stronger. I may can't control it completely but it also passively activates when I feel worried or when I need to keep my guard. 

"Sorry, Yang but it's just... this place..."

Yang: "Huh? What's wrong with it? Now come on we're almost there!"

She then dragged me further until we reached a rather huge building. The huge letters on the front side said "Junior's Club", and we went directly to this place. There were also two guys wearing black and red clothes with some stylish hats and red sunglasses standing at the front door, probably some bouncers, but for some reason as soon as they saw us, they rushed inside the local and closed the door. It also looked like they were in panic.

"Yang, it seems like they are closing the club-" I began but she then interrupted me.

Yang: "Oh, don't worry, they aren't closing the club!" 

Suddenly, she armed herself with her weapons... She wouldn't- and she did it, she blasted the door open and then dragged me into the building. When we entered the club, we saw more people wearing the same black and red outfit and all of them pointed their guns at us. I was a bit afraid but then I saw that the majority of them pointed their gun at Yang and not me.