fourteen.

*Mature Content*

I'm standing outside her door

I feel like a creep.

Maybe she doesn't want me here.

I'm just speaking to her though.

Hesitantly I knock on her door, the sound echoes through the empty house.

Ryder is gone down to the warehouse to question some Americans we have found and Roman is with Paige by her parents house.

I have no idea why I took the whole day off just to speak to her, but I just did.

I hear a muffled groan, followed by a 'thud' and I know she fell.

Clumsy girl.

The door swings open and I almost grin at her but force my face void of emotions.

Its really hard, give me some credit.

You know what else is hard? My work, duh.

She looks up at me, her eyes lighting up making my heart flutter.

Her grey eyes are amazing.

She raises a brow at me and I take my chance by trailing my eyes down her body.

She is in a shorts that is hidden under the oversized shirt she is wearing.

Her legs are on display making me gulp and my eyes darken.

Her skin looks smooth.

I clear my throat and tilt my head to her room, getting the message, she moves and nods for me to enter.

"Are you tired? I could come back tomorrow" my deep voice rings out and she jumps onto her bed.

She looks up at me for a second too long, and smiles so widely it does weird shit to my body.

"Sleep? What's that?" she jokes and my lips tilt in amusement.

I reluctantly sit down on her bed, my gaze never leaving her amazing grey eyes that remind me of storms.

She is so perfect it hurts.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing with everything" I confess to her and she smirks.

"Me? I'm great, I'm worried about you guys. Can you handle me?" she teases with slight seriousness in her angelic voice.

Yes, I almost scream.

I shake my head letting out a breathy laugh and she smiles at me.

She gets up from her bed, falling on the floor from tripping over air, and I bark out in laughter at her.

Her ass is in the air, her face pushed down on the soft carpet.

She glares at me and jumps up, letting me catch sight of her toned stomach when she stretches.