CHAPTER 25

THIRD POV

Everyone gathered in the room in silence. None of them start talking. Ukai observe all of their distressed faces before decided he should begin the conversation. "Umm...let me get this straight. You boys...like Luna?" He asked directly making them stiffened.

Ukai was remembering how the team were being clingy towards Luna these past months. At first he thought they just wanted to help her feel comfortable, and improving her communication with others, since they knew she was abused. But now he thinks about it, not only his team, but the eyes of other teams they play with always locked on Luna.

The fight opened his eyes about how the boys actually felt about Luna. That Inarizaki team even went as far as to kidnap her...and Karasuno started to confront them...helped by Nekoma. How can a high schooler know about hacking? That was a terrifying skill.

The feelings they have toward Luna was not a mere attraction, nor it was a mere admiration. It was...obsession.

Seeing that nobody denying his assumption, he sighed. "So you all do like her." Some of them nodded their head timidly. Ukai rubbed his forehead for a second before continuing. "Be honest with me. Is it just 'like', or 'obsession'?"

Suga was the first replied to him. "Well, we like her....to the point of obsession...?" He chuckled nervously. Ukai's brows furrowed deeply. He clenched his fist tightly.

"What. The. Hell." Ukai said each word slowly.

"You ALL?!" He motioned with his fingers, pointing to the bunch of boys. Nobody dare to say anything. They just nodded slowly while casting their gaze down.

"What is wrong with you guys? You should know I won't let her date anyone right now, in her current mental state. Much less these many boys." His voice was getting harsher.

They all kept quiet through the scolding. Before, Daichi once thought that he may be would make Ukai 'dissapear' if he go against them. But...he now understood Ukai just wanted the best for Luna. It was natural, since it was his fatherly instinct. Knowing one dear daughter, who have less knowledge about life getting pursue by others didn't sit right with him.

"I want to know what you all ever did to her. I know for a fact, someone who obsessed would not just settle with a hug." Ukai said sternly. Karasuno sweated haevily. Compared to what Nekoma, or Inarizaki, or Fukurodani ever did to Luna, the crows did worst manipulation.

However, since their feelings have been discovered, might as well come clean and confess everything. So they told him about the 'special' kiss, their threat to lock up Luna, and so on...

As expected, Ukai punched each of them once. He was in rage, but tried his best to control it. Truth to be told, he got really disappointed that the boys he trained, took advantages of his naive daughter.

Ukai took a deep breath to calm his wild beating heart. After some time, he breaks the silence. "Get into the bus first. Focus on your match first. I will settle this matter with you all after this." He commanded.

All of them moved their feet fast, and went to the respective buses. Kuroo and Kenma went back to their inn and Inarizaki decided to stay to watch more matches so they went to the same destination as Karasuno. Ukai felt bitter to let Luna come with them, but leaving her alone at the inn was more dangerous. Nonetheless, it is better to let her come.

As they arrived at the gymnasium, the boys begin to warm up. Countless thoughts filling their minds. 'What will happen next?' 'Should we just kill Coach Ukai?' 'But he is a great man we all respect...'

Daichi clapped his hands to gained his teammate's attention. "Please put your focus on this game. Don't think about what going to happen next. Just focus for now."