Fottutamente adorabile

JASON POV
<><><><><><><>

Kaiden and I finally got home after about five hours of being at HQ.

Apparently we have a rat in the system and have to figure out who it is. 

We spent about three hours trying to figure out who it is but with no luck.  But one of our guards did find someone trying to break in to our base.

Two hours. Two fucking hours we spent interrogating the dumbass, we got nothing but screams of pain and cries of pleads.

We may have gotten nothing but disobedience from him but in return he got cut of fingers and a ear. Deep gashes across his stomach and back. And very bad beatings.

All we know about him is his name, age and the fact that he has a family.

Alex stayed at HQ because there are a couple injured men and he's one of are doctors.
Dad had some paper work to finish, Enzo has some unfinished business to attend to. And Luise is probably at some under ground fight kicking ass.

Kaiden and I walked through the front doors and saw Bruno and Luke fighting or more like yelling, but quietly?

"What the fuck are you two arguing about?" I ask them loudly.

"Shhhh"Bruno put a finger to his lips.
"Shut-up dickhead" Luke glares at us, me specifically.

I glare back "where's Ashlynn?" Kaiden questions them.

"Couch" Luke mumbles.

We walk to the couch in the living room and see Ashlynn peacefully asleep under a blanket hugging a pillow.

"Fottutamente adorabile" I state.
(Fucking adorable)
Kaiden nods his head in agreement.

We all walk back to the kitchen so we don't wake Ash "now why were you fighting with each other?" They look at each other and
dramatically sigh.

"I was sleeping happily with Ashlynn asleep in my arms when Luke decided he wants a turn hugging her. So he wakes me up just to take her from me and he hugs her and goes back to sleep with her in his arms. I was not having it, soo I lightly tapped hi-" he got cut off by Luke

"lightly! Ha. You full on punched my dick, jackass. Then proceed to say and I quote 'you deserve it for taking my twinie away from me' then ran. So I set her down in the couch put a blanket on her then ran after you. I caught up to him and tripped him on purpose and I hoped it hurt because my balls still hurt, bitch."

Ashlynn come up and hugs me "You both, are more like a five year old then an actual five year old." Ash giggled. And we all smiled at her.

"Twinnie!!" Bruno yelled. "Teddy bear!"
He went up to her and hugged her she let go of me and hugged back.

"Teddy bear?" I questioned. Ash nodded "he's my teddy bear."

Ash yawned "what time is it."

"5 AM" Bruno responded