CHAPTER 26

THIRD POV

Ukai was quick to contact his acquaintance from Osaka. He thought it was a perfect place for Luna to live in. He called his friend and told her roughly about the situation where Ukai need Luna to live with his friend.

The friend he contact was a pre-school teacher. She was a friendly person and easygoing. Not to mention, she was very understanding. Hearing Ukai mention about his daughter, the woman on the phone quickly agree to help. It was simply of : "Can I leave my daughter in your care? I will send my for her."

"Sure. I will gladly help. When though? I'm just on my way to Osaka from Tokyo." The woman said.

"You are in Tokyo? Now?" Ukai lit up. This is a good chance. Who knows if he delay any longer, what will the boys do.

"Yeah. Got something to settle here. Just check out of the hotel though." She said calmly.

"Oh. That's perfect. We are in Tokyo too! Can you just bring her along now? We are at Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium." Ukai said. The sooner Luna goes, the better. It hurts him to give Luna into someone else's care, but he need to control the boys here. He was not sure if he could though....

"Sure! When I arrive, I would call you." The woman's voice was as cheerful as ever.

"Yes thank you."

When Ukai hang up his call, he saw Luna was surrounded by Karasuno boys and Nekoma boys. His face went stiff but he remained still as he noticed none of the boys dare to touch her.

The boys tried to console Luna with sweet words, and it seems worked as her crying subsided. She shut her eyes tightly and wipe it away with her hands.

"It's okay... It's nothing... You..you sh-should rest." Luna said looking at Karasuno. Later on, they would proceed to compete with Kamomedai.

Seeing Luna's teary eyes, the crows would not budge. They got really worried. But Luna looked determined to make them rest. So they hesitantly walked away. Nekoma was the only one left with her. Though, Inarizaki was staring from afar.

"Luna, please tell us what's wrong..." Kenma begged. He almost wanted to cry. Kenma was clever. Of course, he could predict the possibilities of Ukai's actions. Most probably would be separating them.

Luna refused to say anything. She just went to hug them all tightly. Savoring each of their warmth. Kenma was the first to be hugged. His eyes widen for a second before he hug Luna back with his trembling hands. "Ah..." 'This is a goodbye.'

Kenma snuggled his head to her neck. Kuroo figured out the meaning of her crying, and so he did not waste any more time. He hugged Luna too, followed by other members.

Yaku was biting his lips hard trying to contain his cries, contrast to Lev who just bawling his eyes out. Kai was reminding Luna to eat well, sleep well and so on. Shibayama and Inuoka told Luna to not forget them.

After that, Luna found Atsumu, Osamu and Kita who were immersed in looking at Karasuno vs Kamomedai that just started.

Kita looked silently at Luna's puffy face. Her eyes are swollen making Kita carressed them gently. "Are you here to say goodbye?" Luna nodded.

Kita wrap his arms around Luna and kissed her forehead. Atsumu and Osamu also joined in to create a group hug. "We are sorry Luna." The twins apologized. Luna sniffled and kissed their cheeks.

Since there was still some time, Luna accompany them. She watched with great focus on this match. It could be her last, for now... She snuggled closer to Osamu's embrace as she stared at the amazing play.