Glare

Amber's pov:

"I'm going to kill him."

"Amber, my sweet, beautiful girlfriend... I think you should really think this through." Damien follows me from behind as I scan the hallway for my target.

Oh he's dead.

Not only is he dead, but he's gonna feel my wrath before I send him to oblivion. 

When I see him....

Oh man when I TELL YOU when I see him...

He's going down!!

Not going down like the titanic...

He's going down like the asteroid that hit the dinosaurs!

Mhhhm, yeah I went there. 

I'm playing out all sorts of scenarios in my head for when I see him.

Like if he had a wig...

I'd snatch it!

Or if he had an injury...

I'd kick it!

Or even if he had a hot, steaming plate of the most gorgeous, sexiest looking chicken tenders with a side of mouthwatering, crispy fries...

I'd eat it!

INFRONT of his face!!!!!

That's how far I would go to ensure that I was gonna do much worse than death itself.

Beat that, Liam. 

"Damien if you don't want to get hurt, I would kindly advise you to step back. This is between me and my bestie."

I ensure you, things WILL get messy.

Over the years I have skillfully mastered the art of fencing, archery, and bowling...

Through Wii sports, of course. 

Obviously the third one won't be necessary, neither the second because sadly I am not equipped for battle.

But the first one, I think I can make something work. I would just need a pointy object.

But once I obtain such object, I'm sure my skills will naturally kick in. 

"It really is no big deal, he didn't mean to show me the journal." Damien tries to defend Liam. 

I turn towards him with a hand on my hip.

Sassy.

"I'm not upset that you know about the journal. I'm upset that he knew that you knew and didn't think to give me a heads up! I was about to pass out this morning from the thought of you figuring out about the journal, I would have liked to have been informed." I say with a frown on my face.

I don't normally ever get upset with Liam. We have always been those types of friends who somehow never really get into arguments. 

In general, we both don't like having drama.

Watching drama though is a different story. We are nosy people. 

I'm definitely not going to let this ruin our friendship or anything like that because I know he never meant to hurt me.

But I just want to voice to him that it did make me upset that I was left in the dark about Damien knowing. 

"You know," Damien says, grabbing my hand in his, "you're cute when you are mad." 

Don't blush.

Don't blush.

Don't blush.

...