16 [Decision]

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We went to our rooms without a word...what the hell just happened?...should I go and ask him? I looked at the clock...we have some hours before leaving

So I went to change my formal clothes into a comfy one before going to meet him...
I stood infront of his room and took a deep breath before knocking the door...soon he opened the door and I noticed he too changed into comfy clothes...after seeing me he gulped

Tae:(gulped)...ummm...
Y/N:Won't u let me in?
Tae: Huh?...ya come in... (he moved aside, I went in and he came behind me after closing the door)
I went near the window and start to admire the view in front of me..

 (he moved aside, I went in and he came behind me after closing the door)I went near the window and start to admire the view in front of me

Tae: Ahh..umm Ms.Y/N(cut of)
Y/N:Just call me Y/N when we are outside the company...(facing the window)
Tae: Ok...Y/N...do u know that creep before?
Y/N:(chuckled)..who? Jae?(turned to him)
Tae: Ya..
Y/N:I know him...he is one of the guys I have went to date for the sake of the marriage
Tae: Oh but why you rejected him?
Y/N:Will u accept him if u are in my place?
Tae: Noooo...
Y/N: (chuckled)So now tell me...why you said that u are soon to be my husband to Jae?
Tae: Umm...that(took a deep breath)..I am ready to marry u..
Y/N: What?.. (jungshook)
Tae: Ya..
Y/N:But...Taehyung it's not a joke...it's about life....u just can't take a sudden decision...just take ur time and I am not forcing u..
Tae: But I already made this decision...
Y/N: (I looked at his eyes only to see the firmness)why are so stubborn?
Tae: It's just I want to help u and I will not step back from that
Y/N: (shook my head)I can't change u...it's upto u...after going back, I will bring the contract with me when I come to the company (he nodded)I will be get going then...( I am about to leave but I turned to him)..think once again (left)

Taehyung Pov

We went to our rooms directly without talking to each other..I couldn't able to face her right now...aish...why have I done that???...should I agree for this marriage..? I want to help her like she did to me...arghh!

 I changed into comfy clothes and started to think my life decisions which lead me to this situation..

Soon I heard knocking sound..if I am right, it must be her..
I nervously went to the door and opened it only to find her, she came in and started to talk to me....from the start I am so confused with that creep..who is he to her?
So to clear my doubt, I asked her about it and she told me about him