0.5 - the sexual tension is suffocating

GUYS I GOT AN EDITOR fnljkahfjahfjahdfiuhuasdk

hopefully yall wont clown me for my dyslectic ass spelling now ayyy :) her name is froggess everyone pls thank froggess for being a legend and stopping me say shit like 'sealing' 💀!!!

anyways~

----------

"So the night will start like normal, I'll start the dance and people will all stand-"

"Then Sapnap and the other will take the left wing, pretending there's an emergency outside-"

"Yes, and as I was saying, the dance will have started so I'll be in the middle of the crowd and-"

"And act as the main target. Then, as soon as he moves to go for the King-"

"As soon as he moves for me, seventeen will-"

"Ill capture him and detain him, saving the Kin-"

"Saving the dance, I won't be in any danger."

Dream scoffed. "Your Majesty, if a spy wants to kill you they will. That's why I'm there, to stop it from happening."

"You're only here to assist, I can handle a single man." George gestured him away, sheathing his hidden dagger on his inner thigh and straightening his dress shirt. "Now, remember the plan! And most of all, protect the civilians."

"You mean the richies-" Sapnap mumbled, earning a few giggles from the other guards.

The King scowled, "The kingdom's allies, unless you want to lose the next war?"

The room stilled, and the King nodded to everyone, lastly to Dream, before making his way into the bustling room. The crowd applauded at the sight of their King, music becoming lively and everyone starting to move.

The soldiers all looked to the commander, who gave them a small nod, and off they went. Tonight, Dream was dressed in gold and red, acting as a rich tradesmen from a local town. He'd never worn such fine garments, and he'd hoped the first time he did would be because he earned it... not to save some shitty king from a possible assassination.

The silken white shirt was tight on Dream's chest and upper arms, wrinkling and stretching every time he moved. Still, he looked the part, hair combed back into a floofy curtain parting and his handy pocket knife stashed away in his silken pants.

With a deep, stirring breath, he plunged out and onto the dance floor, amidst the crowd. There was hardly room to breathe, let alone move on the dance floor, but Dream held his thought and focused on the task. He had to protect the king. Currently, that man was across the room, being dragged around by various women to 'shimmy' with. Dream needed to get closer, while keeping an eye out for anyone doing the same.

"Excuse me-" He wriggled past, eyes constantly bouncing around between civilians and guards. Everyone seemed calm and like they were enjoying themselves, until Dream caught Sapnap's wide eyes and scrunched face.

He followed the staring gaze of the soldier, and landed on a shady looking fellow a few metres away. The character was quite small, but making a line straight to the King, watching the guards nearby with side eyes like a hidden raccoon. Dream got closer, and that's when he saw the glimmer of a silver object in their hands.

He made the signal, and all the guards rushed out the doors to their 'emergency', leaving the intruder the perfect time to strike. Dream had never pushed past people so hard or so fast, grabbing George's hands and pulling him into his chest on instinct.

"Uh what the- Drea- erm- Mr... Taken! What are you-" Dream frowned, pushing the King from his touch after processing his reflexes. He eyed the dark figure nearby warily, frowning.