Chapter 10

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

'Why the fuck I was kept seeing her inappropriate state' I scolded myself as soon as I came out.

'Don't break your pledge reyansh. To die as Celibate. ' I remembered myself.

"Resh" I heard ishaan voice, who is standing before me.

"Yes ishaan" saying this I took him in my arms.

"I wa... Choci" he said.

"Not in the morning itself" I scolded him.

"You don't love me" he started his drama.

"Drama king stop. Comeon we will see if there is any shop is opened or not" saying this I took him out with myself in my bike.

We searched for a shops, after 10 mins, we found a shop is opened.  So, I bought him chocolate which he asked.

"Resh, ishaan loves you" he said to me once I made him to sit in front of me on bike

Once we both reached home, I took him to my room. I mean me and her room. Yeah, hereafter it's not only my room right. Uff.

She is feisty.

Once we reached inside, there she is not present. Even no one is present in hall. Even my dad, that lady and my step sibling too was missing. I think they were all sleeping.

"Ishaan, don't you feel sleep" I asked him.

"No resh, no sleepy" he said.

"Okay I will switch on the TV. Your resh is having work, so resh is bye okay" I said at him.

"Okay" he immediately accepted. Such a Tv lover.

"Ishaan, your mumma is asking for you...." I heard her voice which stopped after seeing me.

"Ishaan" I called him.

"Resh" he asked me who is eating his chocolate.

"Your mom is searching for you" I said at him.

"Ohhh" saying this he somehow get down from the bed, with his small feet.

"bye resh" saying this he immediately ranned out of the room.

"Mmm.... Jeevika asked you to come for breakfast." I heard her.

"I won't eat breakfast in home" saying this I started to walk out of the room.

"It's wrong to go out without having food" she said meekly.

" We are just married. But that doesn't mean you can take advantage of me" I replied to her harshly.

"Am not taking any advantage of you" she shouted.

"Then what is this" I asked her and started to wear my watch, which u forget to wear before.