Fourteen

Lucy was about ready to kick Gojo where the sun don't shine the more she spends more time with him in the morgue. She's been quiet since they got there but he keeps talking her ear off. Even Ijichi could tell the girl is annoyed...all though she always does look annoyed.

"You know, I have a deeply flawed personality," Gojo continued, getting a bit more serious.

"I know," Ijichi answered while Lucy nodded in agreement.

"Ijichi, expect a forehead flick." Gojo's warning shocked the man.

"A forehead flick?"

"Being a teacher is not my style."

"An overgrown man-child doesn't like being a teacher?" Lucy commented sarcastically. 

Gojo looked at the girl. "Do you know why I decided to become a teacher at the school in the first place?" He got closer to her, hoping to get some sort of reaction. "Ask me?"

Lucy glanced at him. "Why did a moron like you become a teacher?"

"Because I have a dream."

"Care to be more specific?"

"As you can see in this case with Yuji, the top of the Jujutsu World is a den of vice. Conservative fools, traditional fools, arrogant fools, just plain fools - it's a bargain sale on a rotten recon. And I want to reset that garbage Jujutsu World." Lucy's brow raised as she grew more interested in what Gojo was saying. "Murdering all the fools at the top would be an easy task, but no fix 'cause they all just get replaced and there be no revolution. Plus, if I did that, no one would want to follow me."

"That's why I chose education instead," he continued. "As a way to raise up strong, clever compatriots. And sometimes, it's also why I send students to do my missions. It's tough love."

"No, it's because you're a lazy teacher," Lucy commented which made Gojo pale a bit.

Gojo shook that comment off. "And they're all talented - especially Hakari, the third year, and the second-year Okkotsu. They'll become jujutsu sorcerers on a par with me." His fist clenched as he began seething. "Yuji would have been one of them as well."

Lucy was taken back by his statement. Looks like the idiot can be serious for once, especially when it comes to his students.

"If it makes you feel better," Lucy began slowly. Gojo looked at her. "If you're actually dumb enough to start this revolution...I might consider following you."

In all honestly, these top sorcerers seem like they only need Gojo for his power. He's probably just as expendable to them as they are him so if he dies, they wouldn't care.

Ieiri just walked in to catch Lucy's last statement, a small smile hiding behind her mask as the girl looked somewhere that isn't Gojo - who started to beam.

"Ah, I knew you were a big softie, Lulu," Gojo teased as he wrapped his arm around Lucy and pulling her close to his chest. "Does this mean you're falling in love with me? Wouldn't blame you though, I am irresistible."

Lucy grunted as she punched Gojo in the abdomen. "I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, you egotistical man-whore."

Ieiri chuckled and said, "Don't mind him. Gojo doesn't know what personal space means." She started to put on her gloves in preparation for Yuji's 'dissection.' "I'm about to get started. Are you gonna watch from there?"

Ijichi's eyes widen in fear, Lucy's brows shot up, while Gojo grinned when Yuji suddenly, yet slowly, started to rise from the table. Ieiri was confused with their responses and turned, only to freeze once she sees a naked Yuji alive and well - the hole in his chest long gone.