XLVI.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『3』

It is now nighttime, Wanda was wondering what happened to her moody friend who had yet to return from the guest room. But Vision assured her that Thea was probably taking a nap from all the stress she's endured. That put Wanda at ease.

But then there was a loud explosion coming from outside.

"What is it?" Wanda asked as she and Vision witnessed a fire going on in the nearby forest.

"Stay here please." Vision phased through the walls and headed to the commotion.

Wanda stood silently before she twirled around sending a kitchen knife towards the presence that turned out to be Clint. "I guess I should've knocked," He said pushing away the floating knife to the floor.

"Oh my God...what are you doing here?" Wanda asked.

"Here disappointing my kids." he shot an arrow onto the walls. "I'm supposed to go water skiing, Cap needs our help come on," Clint said grabbing her hand began walking.

"Clint!" Vision came phasing back in as the two paused at his voice. "You should not be here," He said.

"Really? I retire for what like five minutes and it all goes to shit." Clint said now facing the humanoid.

"Please consider the consequences of your action." Vision said walking up slowly.

"Okay, they're considered." Clint activated an electric surge from his arrows electrocuting Vision.

"Okay, we gotta go." Clint began heading to the door turning back to see Wanda hadn't moved yet. "It's this way."

"I've caused enough problems," She said looking down.

Clint jogged back over to her. "You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, you can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass..." Clint looked over at Vision who had just shot a beam at one of his arrows freeing himself.

"Shit." Before Clint could shoot another arrow, Vision took his bow shoving him back.

"I knew should've stretched." Clint brought out a baton and went at Vision but ended up swinging right through him.

Third try, Vision blocked Clint's swing, but then Clint threw a few punches which did not have any effect of any kind. Once they moved their arms Clint smack his baton across Visions' face only to break it in half.

He dropped the broken item and sends a kick at Vision only for it to go straight through him.

Vision now had Clint in a chokehold.

"Clint, you can't overpower me." Vision said.

"I know I can't but she can..."

Vision looked over at Wanda who held a ball of red energy in between her hands.

"Vision, that's enough let him go, I'm leaving..."

"I can't let you." With that being said Wanda used her powers to force Vision to let go of Clint.

"I'm sorry," Then she began to press him down to the floor. "If you do this...they will never stop being afraid of you."

"I can't control their fear, only my own." Wanda then sent Vision deep into the floor.

She and Clint looked down the deep hole. "Come on, I got one more stop."

"Wait, Thea..."

"What about her?"

•••••

『THEA』

I opened my eyes, I was back in the same hallway I'd seen during my sleepwalking adventures. There I stood in front of the same door. When I opened it I was in the one place I knew I hated the most.

"Place her in the chair." I turned and saw what looks to be me but younger thrashing around as two guards dragged me to the chair.

"ПОЗОДИТЕ МНЕ ИДЕ!! (LET ME GO!!)" I had kicked two guards into the wall before getting into a complete fight with every guard that came near me.

"Thea..." I looked to the doorway and saw Arina standing there with her usual smirk.

"You've never disappointed me until now..." She said walking through the beaten path of guards.

"Especially these nincompoops that cannot handle even a child," She said glancing down at them before facing me once again.

"But do not worry, you will be perfected...not now, not exactly you but some changes will be made...big ones at that..." Right when she stepped back I was already slammed into the chair restrained.

"Nobody gets it right on the first try..." I heard her mumble as she wrote it down in her diary.

The book...

Right when she gave the nod the memory collapsed. I squinted my eyes open still in the brightly shining room where knocks were heard on the door.

"Thea!? Then, we have to go?!" It sounded a lot like Wanda and Barton.

Right now I'm reminded of all the things that occurred to me right before I passed out.

Vision locked me in here...

"Give me one second..." I called. I need to get rid of these damn lights.

These lights are meant to keep me from teleporting while asleep but they weren't made to stop me from absorbing the electricity in it. So I focused on my surroundings and it came to me in one big spiral.

"Error. Error. Systems Faili———"

The room went dark when the energy finally settled within me. I got up off the floor and kicked the door down walking out as if I hadn't just destroyed my room.

"I'm going to hurt your boyfriend..." I told Wanda before greeting Clint.

894 words