Chapter 49

The universe hated me. I was going insane, and I was tired of everything and everyone around me. Not even seven in the morning, I already spilled hot coffee all over my outfit. My thighs' skin was red and burning. I cried and cried like a baby in Xavier's arms before going to class.

The coffee wasn't the only factor that provoked my emotions. It has been a week since Julian's freak out occurred, and since we left the condo, he has been acting as nothing happened. He looked like he was doing better and went back to his old ways, leaving me in the dark with multiple questions eating out my brain. Every time I tried to bring up the subject, he had somewhere else to go. I understood it was a sensitive matter, but I preferred he told me that instead of ignoring me. It upset me; I was thinking and tormenting myself over it, and he acted like it was just fine. I didn't know what kind of fucking magic he did, but it vexed me.

I was late for lunch. My menstruation decided to pop up in class. Blood started flowing out my vagina in the middle of Math, almost seeped through my jeans. I had to run to my townhouse to shower and quickly change. My heels were speedily resonating in the empty hallways. I made a right turn; I flipped my hair off my shoulder. I pushed open the dining hall door. As I took one step further in, someone walked into me, splashing a cold liquid all over my upper body. The silver tray jangled on the floor, forcing everyone to turn their head towards me.

3, 2, 1...

"Oh, for fucking God's sake! Can you watch where the fuck you are going? You're a worthless piece of shit!" I yelled at the guy, frozen in front of me. "My day couldn't have gotten worse without you! Thank you. Do you want a cookie? Because I can give you one in your fucking face right now!"

"I- I am sorry." The ginger swallowed his saliva and stuttered. He was young and probably new. I was three to four inches taller than him due to my high heels boot.

"URGH!!!! Get the hell away from me!" He didn't hesitate to run off to his table, leaving a sea of eyes staring at me, including Julian's. His head cocked to the side, his narrowed eyes analyzing me.

"WHO THE FUCK IS Y'ALL LOOKING AT LIKE THAT? GET FUCKING PISSED OFF." I angrily stormed out of this overwhelming room and footed it to the locker room. I wasn't going to cross campus to my townhouse for some apple juice.

Luckily I kept some clothes in my locker so I could change after swimming class. I took off the wet and sticky jacket along with my hoodie. The door creaked. By reflex, I covered my bare chest with the hoodie. I swore I locked it, but it was Julian. He had a key for every damn door that existed. I believed he also had the code access to any nuclear weapons in this world.

"What are you doing here?" I snarled.

"Just checking on you."

Check on yourself first.

"Leave me alone." I grabbed the purple hoodie out of my bag and passed it over my head, unbothered by Julian's heavy stare. There was nothing he hadn't seen.

He approached me and gently slid my hair out of the hoodie.

"It's the second week of the month. Did your period start this morning?" He massaged my shoulder. Oh God that felt good, but I would keep being a bitch.

"So you keep track of my cycle now?"

"Well, I am...your boyfriend? It's kinda natural to do that."

"So unnecessary. It's not like I will get fucking pregnant."

"Well, I don't do it for only that. Just to know when to not fuck with you. My penis is crucial to me."

"Just shut up."