dates?

you were asked out on a date
The end

Just kidding

while you were walking around Japan, you happened to see familiar faces, such as the band group dicks
I mean dckz, "Yo [name]" Orange says "Oh hello, wait what was your name?" You said with a finger on your chin "you hurt me and it's Ajax." He answered. "As in the dish soap company?" You asked "They're bullying me Zhongli!!!" Ajax shouted, though Li was right next to him.

"You're like Tuecer(?), loud and a devil." He said with a deadpanned face.

"Tuecer?" you asked, confused and not recognizing the name. "Oh, i suppose I haven't told you about him, he's my little brother along with two others being my siblings." He paused for a moment "If you have the time, could you visit my house?" He asked. "you didn't give me your number, plus out of 4nemo and dckz, I only have Aethers number." You said sighing.
"Besides where even is your house?" "Russia"
"Russia? What street is that...wait.... YOU MEAN THE COUNTRY? RUSSIA?" "Yep" he says with a smile, you didn't notice what was happening around you, but as soon as you did, you were surprised.

You tilted your head to the side and saw Diluc chasing after Kaeya.

"PFFT EVERYONE DILUC DRINKS GRAPE JUICE"

"ITS A GOOD DRINK YOU DRUNKARD"

"ITS JUICE"

"GRAPE JUICE IT HEALTHIER THAN WINE"

"SHUT UP OLD MAN"

"YOURE OLDER THAN ME"

"wait what" you said, Childe answered your half question, "Diluc is younger than Kaeya by like a year or so."

then didn't stop running though..

"IF YOU STOP CHASING EACH-OTHER ILL GO ON A DATE WITH ALL OF YOU!"  You said loud and clear.

they stopped dead in their tracks

"Are you sure?"

"My, you're quite bold."

"Really Ojou-Chan?"

"You're naive to go on a date with Kaeya"
(Let's hope you can guess the people talking)

"You start the headache, I make you have one" you stated. "At different times though" you added, due to the fact you didn't want to deal with all of them at the same time.
(You gave them your numbers)

Time skip•

First Zhongli, the eldest of the four

"Li!" You said waving at him while he walked towards you. He smiled gently and replied with "Hello [name]." You smiled back at him. "Where are we going?" "Wait... did you not plan where to go on this date?" He says looking at you. "Oh uhm..." you replied scratching the back of your neck.

"We could go to a tea house. If you would like too that is." Zhongli said

"That's fine! Though, I haven't had tea before so could you give me recommendations?" You said

"hmm, I would recommend lemon tea or (favorite tea)" Zhongli answers (if you have one).

"Okay, ill try it!" You said back

you two had walked to the tea house and had ordered the preferred tea you two wanted and i got lazy to write more for zhongli...

2nd oldest, Diluc

"Hello, [name]"

"Hi red."

"Red?"

"You're a red head.." you said looking at Diluc "you're quite unusual, you know?" "I know"

"Should we go to the movies?" You questioned, though you didnt know if he did watch movies
"I suppose we could, its sounds nice."

Im going to end these short because this has been in the drafts for a long time, so