❗ 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚡 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 (𝚘𝚌) ❇

Title: Constant Running.

About: Penelope and Whitty both have something in common. Trying to run away from people trying to hunt the down. What would they do if they're so close to death?

Requested: The_Whittiest_simp

~~~~~

As I ran away from the Children of the Flame I hid in an alleyway to see another person who looked paranoid. "Hello? You look nervous. Is everything okay." I asked him. Even though I have my own problems to worry about, I still wanted to know if this guy was okay.

"Leave me be. I can't control the things that keep happening..." He randomly said. "Heh, same. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm running from some group. The names Penelope." I put my hand out. He ignores me. "Whitty. And I'm running from some people who want me dead as well. If you can't tell, i'm not a human." He pointed at himself.

"Yeah, I could definitely tell." I chuckled. I heard distant murmers of familiar voices and turned my head as quick as I can. "Them." I panicked and looked around. Whitty stood up and grabbed my hand.

He took me to an abandoned building. "It isn't the best, but at least it keeps them from finding us." He sighs.

"Yeah. Just too used to this. I just wanna leave this city and move somewhere I can be safe from those cult members." I sighed.

"Same. If you don't mind me asking, why are they chasing you?" Whitty asked. I weakly smile. The topic was very sensitive to me, but he seems like a chill guy and he did just hell me.

"Heh, well I guess I accidentally joined a cult, and when I tried to leave and stuff, all of sudden they want to kill me." I weakly smile. "Oh. Well for my case, I was made by scientists trying to make a doomsday device, and now you have me. And now some random group wants to kill me." Whitty sighed.

"Heh, I guess you and I have something un common. Is it fine if I stick with you?" I asked Whitty. "Fine." He said coldly.

For the past months, we've been running away from them. I got a low paying job at a coffee shop. It wasn't very popular, but it did help me and Whitty be able to buy food.

As me and Whitty go to the market to buy some food, I felt off. I looked around feeling like someone was watching me. "You okay Penelope? Are they here?" He was talking about the cult, but I can't confirm if they were here. "I-I don't know. I mean, I might just be paranoid! Let's just pay and leave." I nervously laugh.

As soon as we payed, we walked down the street, when all of a sudden a bullet went past me. My eyes widen as I looked where the bullet came from.

"Oh no! Shoot, we need to run!" I grabbed Whitty and started sprinting away from Gabriel and Regal. As we ran away, they shot my leg and I fell to the ground, spilling all our food.

"Penelope!" Whitty grabbed me and was about to carry be until the 2 of them showed up and pointed a gun at Whitty.

"Let go of her at once, and we might reconsider letting you go." Gabriel glared at him. Whitty stood still, worried about me.

"Whitty, just let go please. Go hide, I'm only attracting attention to you." I whined. "No. I'm not walking out until I know you're safe." Whitty was about to pick you and book it, but one of the guys pointed his gun at him. He fired, but instead of hitting Whitty in the chest, I decided to take the bullet.

"PENELOPE!" Whitty yelled at your unconscious body. "you will pay with your lives." Whitty pushed your body away as he ran to the 2 and made his head blow up, almost instantly killing them.

His head regenerated back and he ran to you to see if you were safe. "Penelope! Please not be dead! PLEASE. I love you Penelope." He cried as he checked your pulse.

Thump........Thump.........Thump

Whitty stopped crying as he felt your heatbeat. He carried your unconscious body and ran to the hospital.

Thankfully, the doctors were able to save you in time. As 2 days went by and you still didn't wake up. Whitty stayed with you for those 2 days, waiting for the day you finally woke up.

"Ughhhhh. My chest hurts..." I groaned. Whitty was sitting on a chair sleeping. He heard me, and woke up. "You're finally awake!" Whitty ran up to me and hugged me. I fliched from the pain and he let go. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just glad you finally woke up." Whitty sweetly smiles.

"What do you mean I finally woke up?" I asked him. I looked around. "Am I in a hospital?"

"Yeah. You were out for 2 days. After they took the bullets out of you, I stayed here with for those days." Whitty nervously chuckles. "Look Penelope. If I did lose you, I don't know what I would do. I love you Penelope." He holds my hand and I blush. "You love me? I-I." I felt odd. This should be the most happiest day of my life. I like Whitty too, but the lingering memories of my ex ruined my mood.

"Is there something wrong? It's fine if you don't like me back." Whittu frowned. "No! It's not that, I do like you Whitty! But I don't wanna get hurt like last time-" I start tearing up a bit from remembering my last relationship.

Whitty hugs tight. Even though the scars of 2 days ego was still there and it hurt like hell, I didn't care. Whitty made me feel safe. "Whatever happened with your last relationship is in the past now. I won't ever harm you Penelope." He kisses you on the forehead.

"Heh, I know." I smiled and kissed him on the check. "But I think we should lay off from hugging me, because when you hugged me, that hurt so badly." I whined.

We both laugh and Whitty sat beside me on my hospital bed as we cuddled back to sleep.

~~~~~

Word Count: 1050

A/n: Hope you like it. And I was thinking of making another story? Idk, anyways if you like, then leave a vote!