Chapter 19

They both reach the hospital after 30 minutes. Yash rushes to his cabin to see the patient who is waiting for him. Unnati was still in the daze of their kiss and confession. She was in the Medical equipments room, she had to check the dialyser but she was doing something with the ventilator still lost in her thoughts, when a nurse comes in "Unnatiiii.. that's the ventilator.. you had to check the dialysers". She gets startled "Oh.. sorry.. yeah I.. I will check the dialyser", the nurse nods and goes from there.

Deepak was searching for her, finally finds her in the equipments room "Unnati". She was still lost in her thoughts, he goes near her and calls her again "Unnati.. baby", still getting no response from her he holds her by her shoulder and shakes her. She again gets startled "Ha.. haan.. yeah..", she keeps blushing like a new bride. He looks at her "What happened to you.. where are you so lost.. and you are blushing..". She looks elsewhere trying to hide her blush and maintain a straight "I.. I was thinking what to do with this ventilator..", he looks at her and touches her forehead to check if she has fever "Baby this is a dialyser.. not a ventilator".

She hits her head, Come on Unnati focus!! Focus!!, Her mind again replays the kiss making her turn into a tomato. Deepak keeps looking at her "Hello.. Dino.. what happened to you..", she looks elsewhere trying not to replay the scene in her mind "Nothing.. you go I'll come". He still looks at her confused but then nods, trying not to wake up the Dino in her. She then clears her mind and checks the dialysers and goes back to her cabin.

Deepak goes to her cabin to call her for lunch "Come let's go.. lunch time", she goes with him knowing that Yash will be there already. He had troubled her enough in her thoughts, she wanted to see if he was also in the same state. She was fumbling with everything, her mind was definitely not under her control. Deepak keeps observing her "What happened to you.. you are so lost today.. you are fine na.. is your fever still there", she keeps looking here and there "Nothing happened.. I'm fine..". Just then Yash enters, she blushes at the sight of him. Deepak follows her line of sight and smiles looking at her blushing seeing Yash "Ohhooo.. that's why you are blushing".

She blushes even more as he approaches their table "Can I join you both". She keeps blushing while Deepak keeps smiling teasingly looking at them both "Suree Dr. Yash". He moves to sit down next to her, her spoon drops from her hand, Deepak keeps smiling looking at her "What happened Unni", she gulps and takes the spoon in her hand "Nothing". Yash too chuckles looking at her, she wanted to smack his head for laughing at her but she thought of an alternate plan.

Deepak was busy stuffing the Sambar rice in his mouth, Yash was drinking water looking at her. She winks at him without Deepak's notice, the bottle slips from his hand and he pours the water all over himself and starts coughing. She chuckles while he keeps looking at her with wide eyes, Deepak looks at him "Aree what happened Dr. Yash.. Unni pour water for him in a glass". He start coughing more while she keeps chuckling, she pours water for him in a glass and stands near him and rubs his back. She leans down near his ears while rubbing his back "You were showing your teeth too much na.. now what happened".

He again starts coughing, she stands back up and smiles looking at him "Careful Doc.. slowly". She sits back down on her chair and smiles to herself. He keeps looking at her shocked, Godd!!.. she is so dangerous.. she can make me choke on water also.. I have to be careful. He silently eats his food without even glancing at her. She keeps chuckling looking at him, Deepak looks at them both, Something is definitely cooking between these two.

They three have their lunch in silence and go back to their cabins. Yash, then goes to Dr.Anand's cabin. "Yes Dr.Anand you had called for me?" , Dr.Anand looks at him "Ah yes Yash.. though I don't want to send such a capable doctor back.. but Dr.Naresh wants you back in Mumbai". Yash knew he had to go back but he had somehow convinced Dr.Naresh to let him stay for a month more. Yash smiles a little "Yes I know Dr.Anand.. I spoke with Dr.Naresh.. I have some unfinished work here.. once I complete that I will leave from here Doctor", Dr.Naresh nods and smiles "You are welcome to be here as long as you want Yash.. I'll be glad to have such a capable doctor as you in our team", Yash nods and leaves smiling.

Unknown to them Unnati had heard their conversation. She had to discuss something with Dr.Anand so she had gone to his cabin. But before she could go in, she saw Yash entering his cabin so she thought she will wait outside, she had heard their conversation while waiting. She goes from there to her cabin, He has to go back.. he.. he will go back.. he has his duty.. I shouldn't stop him. She was thinking this when someone knocks on her cabin, she mutters a 'Come in'.

It was Yash, he goes into her cabin and sees her lost in her thoughts. He goes near her "Unnati what happened.. where are you lost", she looks at him "No.. nothing..". He makes her stand and holds her in his embrace "No.. something is bothering you darling.. tell me what is it". She looks at him "I was outside Dr.Anand's cabin sometime ago.. You.. you have to go back na.. to.. to Mumbai.. that.. that's your main branch na..". He looks at her and cups her cheeks "Darling.. yes I have to go back to Mumbai... But I won't go from here before I make you mine officially.. and take you along with me.. if not there I'll talk with Dr.Naresh and get a transfer here.. I won't go from here leaving you before that darling".

She looks at him with tear filled eyes, he smiles looking at her "How many times do I tell you darling.. no more tears.. smile now". She hugs him tightly, her heart was overwhelmed with the feeling of happiness and warmth of love. He too hugs her, I know darling.. you might get insecure with the thought of me leaving from here.. that's why I didn't tell you.. I had already planned to tell Amma and Nanna about you.. but I wanted to know your opinion before that.. with your confession today my doubts also vanished darling.

He pulls back from the hug "Now are you happy darling..", she smiles "Yes.. but even if you have to go leaving me here I won't stop you.. I know you love your profession and you are one of best doctors.. and saving lives and your patients is more important... I will wait for you.. I know you will come back". He kisses her forehead smiling, he looks at her "Wait I forgot what I came here for..", she looks at him "What". "You know you are very dangerous..", she looks at him confused, "You made me choke on water..".

She realises what he is talking about and chuckles "What can I do if you react like that.. not my fault Doc", he looks at her raising his eyebrows "Really", she nods giggling remembering his reaction. He looks at her and starts walking her backward, she looks at him confused "What are you doing", he smiles mischievously "Nothing". She keeps stepping backward as he steps forwards "Stop na.. wh.. what ah..are you do..doing". He had backed her up against the wall, she had no way to escape. The naughty smile was still playing on his lips "What did you say.. what can I do if you react like that.. even I can't do anything for the way you are going to react darling".

She looks at him confused but soon both his hands start tickling her clearing all her confusion, she starts giggling "No.. nooo.. stop", she keeps squirming and wiggling sandwiched between him and the wall "Noo... Stopppp... Yashhh.. nooo". He keeps laughing looking at her "Not my fault darling.. what can I do if you react like this.. revenge darling revenge". She keeps giggling and squirming "I ca..can't.. la..laugh aa .. anymore.. stop". He backs off from her laughing and let's her breathe, she glares at him and throws continuous punches on him "Idiot.. idiot.. stupid man..".

She pulls out one of the file kept on her desk and hits him "Idiot..", he laughs trying to dodge the file "Aiyoo darling.. I'm a doctor yaar I need to go see patients.. let me be in one piece atom bomb..". Him calling her atom bomb adds fuel to the fire "Idiot.. idiot", she continues hitting him with the file "Darling.. I'm going.. I'm going", he runs off from her cabin. She closes the door and smiles to herself, Idiot.. how did I get so lucky to get him in my life.. apart from Akshu no one has showered this much love and care on me.. it's only him.. and it will always be him.. no matter what.. so much happened in a day.. I'm not sure if it's real or I'm dreaming.. he.. he kissed me.. I confessed.. he confessed.. and now he said he won't leave from here until.. until he makes me his officially.. I didn't think that my life would change so much in just 2 months.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini