3. Itaki Sato. (1/2)

3rd person's POV

Satoshi and Itaki can be seen sitting under a tree while Itaki is leaning on the tree and Satoshi is sitting in seiza position.

Itaki - "Hey Satoshi, no need to be so formal. Relax. I gotta answer your question that you asked that day."

Hearing this, Satoshi starts relaxing and leans on the tree.

Itaki - "Now, listen. I m gonna tell you the story of my life."

BACKSTORY OF ITAKI
(3rd person's POV)
-------------------
Itaki was born into a very wealthy family. His father, Tsukihiko Sato was the wealthiest in the village and he was a very highly respected person. Every single person of the village loved him because of his warm, caring and loving personality, leadership skills, speech skills, swordsmanship skills, hand to hand combat skills and so many other positive traits. The village was not that big. Only a few hundred people lived there.

On the other hand, Itaki's mother, Ayame Sato was hated by all the villagers because she was rude and she took advantage of her title of Tsukihiko's wife.

She would discriminate people based on cast, looks, financial conditions and so on. She also took advantage of her looks and attributes. She was the most beautiful woman in their village. She had the perfect curves and very beautiful hair and eyes too. When someone, mostly males, went to complain about her or went against her, she would accuse the person of sexually assaulting her. She would scream, "HELP! HELP! HELP ME FROM THIS PERV! ANYONE PLEASE HELP!" while forcing the person's hand on her body and attributes. In other words, she was a complete devil pretending to be an angel in front of her family that being her husband and child. The villagers could not do anything about it.

One day, Tsukihiko came to realize that the villagers had started to leave the village. And he found out the reason why those villagers had started to leave the village. It was all because of his wife. He realized that his wife was very rude and treated the villagers very badly and they could not tolerate her anymore. He became furious towards his wife. He was furious because majority of the villagers were leaving the village. Only 4-6 families were left including the Sato family. He became mad and decided to put his wife and his child, Itaki, that was only 3 years old at that time, in a cell at the basement of their mansion.

He would torture his wife and beat her up. His warm and caring personality was gone. He turned into a monster. But despite being tortured badly, his wife always had a satisfactory grin, it was not because she was going crazy. It was because she had fulfilled her dream of chasing out the villagers out of the village. The mother and child stayed in the cell for 5 more years. Itaki was 8 years old now but he was very thin because he was malnourished. His mother, Ayame had pale skin and she also became skinny.

One day, during late evening, out of nowhere, Tsukihiko came inside the cell and forced the two outside the cell. When Ayame and Itaki were dragged to the main hall, both of them were horrified with the scene in front of them.

They saw three people, 2 women and 1 men with their heads chopped off. Out of nowhere, Tsukihiko attacked Ayame and started punching her and kicking her. And that's when she saw those red eyes on her husband. The same red eyes that she saw 10 years ago.

Flashback to 10 years ago.

Ayame was an orphan and she lived alone. She was walking back home, retuning from her work as a helper. It was already dark, so she was rushing back home because she knew demons come out at night.

She was almost home but she suddenly heard a rustle from her left. On instinct, she turned to her left and all of a sudden, an unhuman creature lunged at her.

Due to her naturally fast reflexes, she dodges the creature. She takes a proper look at the creature and found out that it was demon. Her body froze. Her breath started getting quicker and heavier. Her eyes widened. To say the girl was beyond terrified would be an understatement.

The demon turned around, on all his four. The demon growled as it showed Ayame it's sharp fangs. Suddenly, the demon leaped at her. Ayame tried to dodge, but that was in her mind. Her body didn't move at all. The demon kicked her in the chest and she hit a tree head first, slowly loosing her consciousness in the process, but before loosing her consciousness fully, she saw a man in a suit who had red eyes and suddenly that man killed the demon who attacked her. And with that, Ayame fully passed out.

When she woke up, she saw that man who saved her, sitting beside her, smiling, but this time, he didn't have those red eyes. She asked him, "Where am I? Who are you? What happened to the demon?" She knew that she was saved by that man, but she still asked him to which the man answered calmly, "Hi, my name is Tsukihiko Sato and I am the one who saved you yesterday. You were passed out when I arrived, and after killing that demon, I took you here, my mansion. Don't worry! I didn't do anything." The man seemed genuine. Ayame thanked him for saving her.

They started talking and Ayame often visited him in his mansion. They started dating and 1 year later, they got married. After 9 months, Ayame got pregnant with Itaki.

One day, she was walking down the hall looking for her husband and that's when she saw her husband devouring their neighbour's daughter. She realised that her husband is a demon. She was super lucky that her husband didn't notice her. She cried for the entire night. She was still pregnant. Then, she decided to act like she doesn't know about her husband's true identity because she wanted to protect her child.

TIMESKIP

Itaki was born and his mother was overwhelmed with joy as well as sorrow. She was so happy to see her child but at the same time, she was afraid that she will fail to protect her child. After Itaki was born, she decided to act very rudely towards the villagers in hopes that they will not be able to tolerate her and leave the village so that they will be safe. So that, they will not be devoured by her husband.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Itaki was witnessing his father's eyes turning deep blood red with pure evil intentions of killing. He was shocked. He was shocked when his father grew out tentacles from his arms and started destroying everything around them.

Tsukihiko then spoke, "You, Ayame. You have made a very huge mistake. I actually liked you. I actually planned on staying with you till your death. It always feels nice to have a beautiful woman by your side."

Ayame replied as she cried, "Tsukihiko, why are you doing this? I love you. I knew you are a demon but I still love you. Please stop this. Please.'' she pleaded her husband.

Tsukihiko clicks his tongue multiples times as he replied. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Tsukihiko surely loved you a lot, Ayame. But that Tsukihiko is long dead when you started chasing away the villagers, my source of strength."

"What do you mean Tsukihiko is dead!? He is not dead! He is you! You're Tsukihiko!" Ayame cried out.

He replied sadistically. "Tsukihiko never existed, darling. 'Tsukihiko' was just a name I came up with, so that I could hide my real identity."

"What do you mean by that?" Ayame asked.

"I'm not Tsukihiko. To be told the truth, I'm Muzan Kibutsuji. Or you can also call me, 'The King of all Demons.' "

___________________________________________
AUTHOR'S WORDS

So, it turns out that Itaki's father is none other than the demon king himself. Now, the real fun is about to begin.
Anyways, if u liked the story, then please vote for it. It will really help me and it will motivate me to write even more.
Thank you so much for reading my stories and I love you all readers( ◜‿◝ )♡.

1396 words.