Part 14

Rudy: Bhabi, are you guys leaving me and going?

Shivaay: We are not leaving the earth Rudy, we are just going to Mahabaleshwar...

Rudy: I didn't ask you, brother. This question is between me and Anika Bhabi

Shivaay: Next time when you ask me for a brand new car I will give you the same answer.

Anika: So you think I cant buy a car for him?

Shivaay: Of course not, the context here is different.

Rudy: Arey baba I'm not asking anyone. You both don't leave any opportunity to fight, isn't it? I'm not coming with you guys even if you are giving me a million dollars.

Dadi: Anika beta take care of yourself and call me if billu troubles you.(Anika nods happily)

Shivaay: Bye dadi , I'm not the one who troubles. (Shivaay hugs Dadi and Anika follows)

Anika: Shivaay I'll go meet Gauri and come.

Shivaay(puzzled): Sure 

......................................................

At Guest Room

Gauri: Anika didi!! I thought you left already 

Anika: Not before seeing you,

Gauri: Please come in

Anika: Is there something bothering you Gauri? Since I got to know about my marriage you are not talking with me properly. Do you wish to tell me anything?

Gauri: Nothing in particular didi, but I'm happy seeing you move forward in this relationship. I just wish to tell you one thing, you can trust Mr.Shivaay Oberoi with your life.

Anika: hmm(not really happy about what she heard), I thought that you are having some issues with Om.

Gauri: No, not really. You should send me plenty of photos from there.

Anika: Why not, I will bring down the entire Mahabaleshwar down to your phone and you are gonna regret it afterward (the have a small smile)

.................................

In their room

Shivaay: Anika, please don't forget to take an ID for verification at the airport.

Anika: I.... I need my chain back

Shivaay: Which one? 

Anika: the one which I was wearing before the accident.

Shivaay: Oh, your Moon wrist chain. (opens his cupboard) This was a bit damaged so I had to solder it in the edges, but it looks good. Here have them. 

Anika: Others?

Shivaay: yes, you also had two bangles in your possession(But shivaay didn't mention that she was wearing them on the day of the Accident)

Anika(sadly): Don't, I don't think that bangle will be of any use now. ( Grabs her moon wrist chain). Where is my (hesitates).. chain?

Shivaay: No, It's all I have in my possession, which chain are you talking about. I don't remember.

Anika(break the silence): Give me my mangalsutra

Shivaay(shocked yet happy): I thought..., (takes it from the cupboard) here you go. Should I help you with wearing it?

Anika gave a sharp gaze and Shivaay understood the answer, he quietly continued his packing while looking at Anika without her noticing it.

Shivaay's POV