Potatoe

"You just told the ex-president to go to bed and he did it? You rank higher than him?" you whispered.

  "Well, being the older brother has it's advantages." he commented dryly, "Now about the far-"

  "Tubbo's your brother?" 

  "Left before the nerd came."

   "Okay. um, so we'd have to mine out a space for the farm, and get some dirt, which I presume will be your job."

  "I've got some in the chests, let's start digging." 

  A stone pickaxe materialized in his hand, that he passed to you. You took it, and another appeared. "Let's start digging."

  After an hour of digging in silence, you had a sizable hole for the farm.

  "I'm hungry." you complain.

  "We're making the farm so we have food, y/n."

  "Damnit."

  "Dirt's in that chest, let's get it in. Remember, leave lines so water can run through."

  "I know, Techno, I'm not dumb." you reply, miffed.

  "ehhhhh. Debateable."

  "So, the Blood god loves farming potatoes?" You grab a couple stacks of dirt from the chest.

  "Can't survive without food. Best crop to grow, in my opinion. And it calms the voices."

  "They plan on taking back L'manberg." you stated, passing a stack of dirt to Techno.

  "Thanks. And Did Tommy say that?

  "Nope."

  "Wilbur didn't."

  "Yep."

  "Well, yes. They do."

  "Do you want Wilbur to be president again?"

  "I am a violent anarchist. Does that answer your question?"

  "Nope."

  "I'm not going to let them."

  "Good luck with that."

  "What do you think?" 

  You both finished a row of dirt, and moved into the middle row.

  "I think." you began slowly, "That they will do what they want. At the moment, the want L'manberg. Wilbur, for power; he likes to be in control, to cause chaos." You cocked your head to the side, leaning against the hoe. "Sounds a bit like Dream, to be honest. Except, Dream wants power for peace."

  "And Tommy? Why do you think he wants L'manberg?" Techno said,

  "He's your brother, isn't he? Why don't you tell me?" you shot at him, undeniably curious about this piglin.

  "I left for my travels in a place called Hypixel when he was five." he muttered, looking at the ground.

  "What did you do at Hypixel?" you ask; might as well get information about him.

  His eyes lit up. "Oh well, I-" suddenly, he fell silent, and pressed a hand to your mouth. "Shh" he whispered, putting a finger to his lips.

  "Someone's up there. Wake up Tommy and Wilbur, tell them someone's here. tell Wilbur to come out; Tommy stays in our room with you. got it?" You nodded carefully. "Oh, and don't tell Tommy about the farm just yet."

  "Got it."

  He left the cave, you following close behind. The moment you got through, he closed it up with stone.