Chapter 22 - Deja Vu

"Enter!" Mikey lets out a low growl to call Takemichi and Hakkai to the admin meeting. 

"As you all know, four days ago.. Takemicchi was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons. He committed violence on Takemicchi, knowing he's our first division captain. This means that this is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons!" Draken speaks up.

Mucho and Smiley accuse Hakkai of being a traitor and when Takemichi tries to defend him, they shut him up.

"I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences. Because of me... Takemicchi and Aoi got hurt-

"HAKKAI!" The scream of Takemichi interrupts what Hakkai was saying. Hakkai gasps and covers his mouth in realisation at what he just said.

When Hakkai was carrying Aoi to the hospital along with Takemichi following close behind by himself, Aoi told them, "Takemicchi, Hakkai.. don't talk about me getting hurt to the captains okay?"

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi asks Aoi.

"In the admin meeting.. I don't want Kisaki to know about my existence just yet."

"Kisaki?" Hakkai questions.

"It's just something like that." Aoi shrugs it off. "So don't say it to the captains there."

Takemichi agrees understandingly while Hakkai just nods without really knowing what's going on.

"Aoi?" Mitsuya questions from the back. 

"Eh? D-Did I say Aoi? I meant.. uh.. I meant Takemicchi went all- Aahhhh- Oohhhh- EEEEE when Taiju beat him up.. Yeah.. That's w-what I meant. G-groans of pain.."

"....."

While Hakkai tries to think of a reasonable excuse, everyone just gives him a judgmental stare.

"Y-Yeah! That's right, I was screaming in pain like- aahhhh- oohhhh-

"Shut up both of you!" Draken shouts at Hakkai and Takemichi with their ridiculous excuse.

"Aoi-chin was there?" Mikey questions. "Takemicchi.. why was I not made aware of this fact?" He starts walking towards Takemichi. 

"I.. uh.. I-

"How did Aoi-chin get hurt?" He asks with a threatening aura surrounding him. 

"T-Taiju, he was trying to punch Takemicchi but Aoi helped him dodge.. Because of that.. she uhm.. got punched by him." Hakkai replies truthfully, feeling fearful of Mikey's aura.

"Ohhh!" Hanma fake gasps from the back. "Your brother beats up girls too? Truly a jackass." He lazily smiles.

Mikey starts walking towards the door with his hands in his pockets. 

"Oi! Where do you think you're going?" Draken shouts at the boy. 

"I'm gonna beat that shit up myself!" Mikey starts stomping in an annoyed manner. "What? No!? We're having a meeting here!" Draken sighs at his friend's antics.