The Red Dragon 11

Raziel kicked a nearby rock as he trailed to the now calmer Mt. Yellia.

The snow coated ground was thinner now due to the air that Euclidean used to push away the snow that Eruhaben created.

He could actually feel the tingly mana that was coming from the cave's direction, which had been running high and low making the air more peculiar to those who had no prior engagement or knowledge to what's actually happening.

But oh, it's just two adult ancient dragons exchanging bad words instead of battling.

It was a good thing that they were holding back at least.

But as he was walking down whatever path his feet was taking him, his eyes sparkled when he saw a rare herb he's been fascinated with.

A Hasha flower(it's just a made up flower, if ever existed, ah well, just assume it's a different flower). It was a red lily-like flower, but it came from a thorny vine.

"An herb that is known for its immunological properties. It's quite rare to find one since it only blooms on dangerous places in a specific type of tree which is--" the boy went into an abrupt pause as he was about to touch the Hasha flower.

A tree..?

Raziel felt something fell right into his head. The impact of his head hitting said strange item made him flinch and his eyes followed the item with his gaze as it lay on the ground.

His body froze, eyes widened and was visibly shaken by the sight of it. He, with a shaky knee, slowly backed away.

His eyes never leaving the item as he covered his mouth, feeling nauseous. He almost wanted to fall unconscious but held himself firmly.

Do not be afraid! Do not be afraid! It's a non-living thing!

There lay on the ground, his greatest fear as if that inanimate object might earn legs and jumped on him and enter his mouth. He cautiously backed away farther and farther, sweat trickling down his chin due to this tricky situation. He needed to run immediately until he was finally farther.

He never saw it for sixteen years because that entire existence was banned and burned in Dorma by his father for the sake of his son's peace of mind. But right now, he was facing it. The innocent thing that lay there was making one of the strongest creature's knees tremble.

The item which was as red as his hair and also happened to be his glorified nickname given by Euclidean.

The accursed apple!

He dashed off as fast as he could. Away from the apple and towards the cave wanting to shout for help.

Unconsciously, his body glowed and shifted into his original dragon form, flying and dashing in search of the cave where he just came from.

.

Euclidean and Eruhaben looked at one another after a silent glare.

"When are you dying?" Euclidean suddenly asked bluntly.

Eruhaben frowned. "Are you that eager to see me die?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. Very."

The golden dragon sighed in disappointment. This ungrateful little brother is probably the first and last person who'd like to see him die. But honestly, they're both at the peak of their ages, it's not going to be a surprise if Euclidean would actually follow suit after him.

The problem is, the blue dragon's adopted son. It seemed that he wasn't aware that anytime soon, Euclidean might also pass away.

Eruhaben looked at his brother seriously and just by those stares, the blue dragon already understood what he was thinking.