🌻 punishment 🌻

Lily's POV

Judging by the tall buildings and the people, I was back in Los Angeles. I think I lost those men. I had wrapped a scarf around my face because it's like everywhere I went I would hear someone say , "the future queen is missing or the Knight's wife has escaped. " I couldn't risk anyone finding or seeing me.

My legs were aching and I felt like I would pass out any minute. I looked up and noticed it was getting dark. I cried and asked God why did He let them come back to my life. Everything was just fine but now... everything's just messed up.

I hid in an alley. I cried bitterly because I was hungry, cold and in pain. " Are you o-okay?" Asked a soft voice. I saw a beautiful woman who was probably in her late thirties. She was slightly taller than me . Oddly, I felt safe around her. I was so tired but still I told her how I was kidnapped and I had just escaped. (Lily didn't say who her kidnappers were.) . " Poor girl, come with me. I think my husband will be able to help you." She said and I hugged her. As we entered her car, her driver said, " Madam, Sir will not be happy about this. " She shrugged her shoulders and ignored him. I learnt that her name was Thea.

We talked on the way and she promised me she would wash my hair and we'll do her skincare routine then she'll give me new clothes. For once in my life, I felt like I had a mother. I know I had Linda but to me she was like the big sister I never had.

When we arrived at her place, more like mansion, I aired everything in site . I stopped walking when I saw a coming downstairs. He was really really tall . For some odd reason he looked familiar. I swear his blue eyes looked familiar. " Hi honey... don't tell me you brought another child." He said and groaned. What does he mean by child? Oh! I forgot I had a body of a thirteen year old. " Please help her, Roger. You see, she was taken by bad and mean people. I promise I will never bring another child here." She said and looked at him with the cutest face. It would have been surprising if he didn't believe her. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist. " You need to stop being so kind...what I'm I going to do with you?" He said and kissed her. I blushed as I found this situation awkward. Thea explained to him my situation. He looked shocked after finding out my name. Suddenly, he looked serious. I told him the name of my kidnappers. He looked happy after learning it was the triplets and my father. This guy is really creepy.

" Bye Roger! I'm going to introduce her to Cindy . I'm sure we're going to have a fun girls night here." Thea said excitedly and took me upstairs. So Cindy was her last born child. She is 19 years old. Apparently, Thea had three other sons.

That night , we did each others hair and did a skincare routine. Doing this reminded me of Linda. She would force me to a skincare routine and sometimes Jake would join us. I miss them so much but I'm sure I'll reunite with them soon.

Later , they gave me new pajamas. (Pajamas pic)👇

Thea left me with Cindy after she told us her sons were coming for dinner

Thea left me with Cindy after she told us her sons were coming for dinner. Cindy and I had a lot in common. " You also have a stuffed animal?" She asked excitedly. I told her yes. We played for a while but we fell asleep later.