Chapter 8: Popularity Gains

https://musescore.com/user/11901881/scores/5936594

Today was the Music Event and there were many different entrants. Not only that, the place was providing many forms of entertainment. From singular musicians to showing off different instruments, this place was embodying music. Tatsumi and Daisuke were walking around the venues looking at the different stalls.

"Wow, this place really loves their music" Tatsumi commented.

"Yeah, they even have places that sell mouthpieces" Daisuke added.

"So what time is our turn?" Tatsumi asked.

"We should be on stage at around 3PM" Daisuke answered.

"That's good, our French Horn player should be here by then" Tatsumi exclaimed. The two of them walked around more, looking at the different stalls.

Meanwhile

"WHAT!!!" Esdeath yelled.

"It's true madam" Run explained.

"So that tiny pink troublemaker is dating my Tatsumi?" Esdeath questioned.

"Why are you so bent on this Tatsumi?" Seryu asked, "Is he really that important?"

"HE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY!!!" Esdeath shouted.

"Alright, I get it" Seryu said, ending that bit of the conversation.

"I feel like there's no need to go after him, he's never accepted your offer" Kurome commented.

"Well, then I'll just have to speak with him myself, what is he doing right now?" Esdeath stated.

"I believe that him and his group attended the Music Event" Run explained.

"Right, then we'll all go there and see him" Esdeath said in triumph.

"Wait, where's Wave?" Kurome asked, noticing the absence of their navy haired member.

"That's right, he's not here" Seryu commented.

"Never mind him, let's just go" Esdeath said immediately.

Back at the Event

Everyone was currently backstage setting up their instruments and getting their sheet music ready. The 2nd Violinist and French Hornist had arrived 30 minutes before their performance time so they were well prepared. In the crowd, the Jaeger dorm minus Wave were walking around to see if they could find Night Raid. They were soon interrupted by the MC.

"For our next performance, please welcome the music group, Night Raid" he announced. Upon hearing that, the group stopped to watch and see what they were doing. However, they were extremely surprised to see Wave sitting with them as well.

(Link to the music is at the top, I do not own the sheet music)

Instruments:

Chelsea – Violin 1
Alex – Violin 2
Sheele – Viola
Susanoo – Cello
Bulat – Contrabass
Sayo – Flute 1
Najenda – Flute 2
Leone – Clarinet
Tatsumi – Alto Sax 1 and Soprano Sax
Mine – Alto Sax 2
Lubbock – Trumpet 1
Akame – Trumpet 2
Peter – French Horn
Daisuke – Trombone 1
Wave – Trombone 2
Ieyasu – Drumset

The group played to the best of their abilities and made the crowd enjoy the nostalgic feeling of playing the 4th Generation of Pokémon. Each note played was perfect, they all made the music sound elegant. Especially in the case of Leone, who had only recently learned how to play the clarinet with the help of Tatsumi and Sayo's teachings. Despite only having a months' worth of practice. In the crowd, the Jaegers really enjoyed the music but were also unsure about how to feel about Wave working with them. They decided to question it after the show. Once the music ended, everyone applauded while Night Raid got up and bowed. The curtains closed and the Jaeger dorm waited near the backstage.