Chapter 8

Third person POV..

When the brunneth and the Thai girl enter inside of the office the feline girl immediately lock the door and she pin Lisa to the wall which made the blonde girl groan and nervous she was surprised when the brunneth kiss her aggressively.

She don't know what to do. she didn't even respond on her boss kiss, but she groaned when Jennie bit her lip hardly she didn't think twice she already response on her boss she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist which made the brunneth smirk she put her arms around Lisa's neck to deepened the kiss. they're tongue fighting in a dominance Jennie moan softly causing Lisa turned on even more she lift Jennie up and carried her she went towards in the sofa she lay Jennie's down gently while they still kissing. the blonde girl pulled out the kiss which made Jennie groaned in annoyance.

"Ahm Jen-- I mean M-momy are you sure about this?" The Thai girl said while stuttering that made Jennie giddy hearing what Lisa said.

"101% sure, now baby fvck me." Jennie said looking at Lisa seductively while she take off Lisa's red hoodie revealing Lisa's sports bra and her burning abs. the brunneth lick and bit her lip. lisa she chuckled when her boss looking at her abs.. the brunneth grabbed Lisa's nape so she could kiss her.

.
.
•==
Flashback

Lisa's POV..

When I arrived at Kim Corp I immediately got off my bike and parked it on the side

When I arrived at Kim Corp I immediately got off my bike and parked it on the side. After I parked my bike, I walked to the entrance door. Suddenly I saw a woman carrying things. She seemed to be having a hard time, so I decided to help her. I approached her.

"Hey miss you need some help?." I politely ask I heard her sighed when she look up to face me our eyes widened.."L-lisa?/M-mina?." We said in unison what she's doing here?.

"Let me help you." I said and grabbed the things and carry it.."Thank you lis." She said I smile and nod.."Are these things yours?" I asked she shook her head.

"Those are the things of C.E.O. by the way wait me in the entrance I forgot some few things inside the car." She said I nod she run away then I started to walk towards the entrance aishh this is so heavy!. when I'm already in the entrance I put down the things on the side. I almost forgot I can't get inside without ID. I was about to take my ID out of my pocket when someone suddenly shouted. I turned around to see who was shouting. I saw guards running towards me and the others were pointing guns at me. I raised my two hands.

"What are you doing huh?!.Why do you have those things?" The guard said I look at them..I'm about to answer him but the one guard cut me off.."Maybe you tried to rob them? If we haven’t seen you yet maybe you’ve already stole C.E.O’s belongings!" He said and he carry the things then they started dragged me forcefully!.

"Yahh I'm not a thief, I just helped my friends!" I yelled and try to explain but they didn't listen to me.."So you say you’re not a thief so you can escape, you know your reasons won’t work if I were you just come with us." This old man said argh I didn't do anything! I tried to escape but they tighten they're gripped on me.