ten

Lettie was once again in Storm's arms. In the three days she had been with storm, she had grown attached to him.

In her kid mind, she saw him as her ultimate savior, and her safe place, just like her family but this was a little bit different. She had also developed a kiddie crush on him just like she had once on the young doctor but she didn't like him anymore.

(A/n angelo: funny story huh-
Angel: shhh
Angelo: angel over here had a huge crush on our oldest brother's best friend when she was eight. He was like 22 back then.
Angel: he's 33 now and still hot. Problem?
Angelo: i wonder what zaylen has to say about this.
Angel: honey we talk boys for hours and last night's topic of discussion in our late night talks was how hot Sean O'pry is so I dont really think he will mind-you can definitely try tho- he just gets mad at my fictional crushes bc, you don't wanna hear this hehe. And you're the one to talk! You literally had a crush on Zaylen's dad!
Angelo: I can never win against you can i?
Angel:do you really want an answer to that?
Angelo: nope. Let's just move on)

Her eyelids fluttered open, revealing her beautiful eyes to everyone.

"Hi baby." Storm quietly cooed to her when she snuggled more into him.

Lucius and Domenico glared heatedly at his hands, just wanting to burn them off. The possessive beasts inside them didn't like their sister in anyone's arms unless it was their family.

They didn't trust storm yet. It was only fair. He was still a stranger to them and he had their baby sister wrapped around his little finger.

"Hi" Lettie smiled with a cute blush on her face. Storm just gave her an amused look while her brothers, father and uncles stared at her in disbelief.

She was so sassy with them and here she was, acting all shy in front of this guy.

Soon, they pulled up in front of the mansion. The whole ride, Lettie literally only rambled about her whole family to Storm, not giving anyone else any attention causing them to sulk the whole way.

Even when they got out of the car, Lettie demanded to be held by Storm, making Lucius and Domenico huff and stomp away.

Aries, Lucian and Hades only sulked and led the way with slumped shoulders.

Storm felt bad for them but he selfishly didn't want to let go of Lettie, his only comfort system after a long year of grief, so he didn't make a move to hand her over back to them. He knew he would have to, though.

As soon as they stepped inside, Lettie was pulled out of his arms. He was about to turn and punch the person when he saw a woman holding her tight in her as and sobbing her heart out.

'Must be her mom' he thought.

"Oh my baby, my love" Athene cried into her daughter's neck, holding her tight to herself, afraid she would vanish again if she loosened her grip.

"Mommy!" Lettie squealed and hugged her back, snuggling into her and breathing into her mommy's familiar scent that brought her comfort.

"My baby's okay" She rocked her back and forth crying tears of relief.

Being the youngest and the smallest of her little circus of kids, Lettie was the one Athene worried about the most. So, when Lettie was kidnapped, Athene went hysterical and killed twenty people kept in the torture chambers. After rage came sadness and longing. Her little girl had never spent even a day without her or Aries or heck her whole family.

'Had she eaten?' 'Was she hurt? 'Were they hurting her there?'  'What if ' happened to her?' 'What if she gets ill?' 'She must be so scared'

These were Athene's thoughts. She couldn't sleep, she couldn't eat, she couldn't even function without worrying.