Epilogue

*Navya Pov*

I woke up hearing our angel crying and walked towards the small cradle we placed beside our bed for her. I pick her up in my arms and walked towards the rocking chair to sit on it.

I fed her and then rocked her with my body smiling at her. She smiled once and slowly drifted off into sleep.

When I placed her back into her cradle, I heard Suhas mumbling "Navya!" continuously.

"I am here, Suhas." I said and turned to see him searching for me patting his hand on my side of the bed.

I sat there and brushed his hair saying, "I am here!"

"Don't leave me!" he mumbled placing his head on my lap.

I groaned hearing that line again. It's been five months since we both got married once again and me leaving this house, but he still has this small fear that one day I will pack my bags and leave him.

I slapped on his shoulder and woke him up. When he sat up, rubbing his eyes, I pulled his head into my hands and said, "I am not going to leave you so don't say that line again."

"What line?" he asked me innocently.

"I will just go and pack my bags to visit Matt and everyone." Saying this I started getting down.

He stopped me saying, "Don't leave me!"

When I grinned at him, he face palmed himself, and I said, "That line!"

"What can I say? I just think one day you will wake up and think I am so not worth it. Then you will just decide to leave me." he said frowning.

"Urgh! If I really wanted to leave you, then I would have left completely that day but not to leave only for few weeks. So pull that thought completely from your brain right now." I said in a demanding tone.

He nodded and leaned against the headboard with a faraway look. I shook him and asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing!" he replied, shaking his head.

"Tell me, Suhas. Please tell me." I continued to disturb him to tell me until he joined his both hands in front of me.

"What did you do to my Navya?" He asked teasingly.

"What? I am curious to know what my husband is thinking. I have a right to know everything about you." I replied smiling.

"I am just thinking how strong you are. " He said proudly.

"I am?" I asked him shocked.

"Yeah! No matter how much your family hurt you, but you still talk to them normally. And as for me, I never even had a nerve to go to jail to visit him." He replied.

"That has nothing to with strength. Now, as I have you, I wanted to close that chapter in my life, and if I was there near you, then you would have done the same, and I am sure of it." I said assuring him.

He smiled and pulled me into his arms. I looked around the room which is the combination of both our tastes.

As for Di she gave birth to a small baby boy four months back and Jiju too completely forgot about the incident, and they are back to a normal couple.

Dad and Mom, I don't know much about them like always. They are the ones that always call me, and I talk to them giving them respect.

And Mom, she is living here with us happily. I am actually happier than anyone here when she started to stay here with us.

Divya got married last month and is very happy in her married life. With her marriage as occasion, I met all our "New York Gang" again.

"Now what are you thinking?" he asked smiling.