Arguments- SJ

Backstory- you are Scarletts step daughter and your dad is Colin. You aren't happy about this new life as you are constantly mobbed by paparazzi and people only want to be friends with you to meet her. And Colin your dad has put Scarlett as her priority

Tw- smoking

Your pov-
You- " miss can I go to the bathroom"
Teacher- " no you can go when my lesson is over"
You- " why can't I go"
Teacher- " because I said so. So stop being a brat and   wait to go to the toilet"
I stormed out of class with my bag and slammed the door on my way out. That teacher is a bitch. I pull out a cigarette and your lighter and start to smoke. It's a recent thing but it's to relieve the stress of living with the big star 'Scarlett Johansson'. I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door so I climb out the window and head towards the park. I hate this all.

Colin-
My phone starts to ring and I see it's y/n's school they never call unless she's injured or in trouble. I've had quite a few calls recently about her attitude. She's just adjusting to her new life, it's only a phase and it won't last.
School- " is this Mr Jost y/n's father?'
Colin-" yeh is everything ok?"
School- " no y/n left lesson today after getting in an argument with a member of staff and then proceeded to leave the premises. Have you had any contact with her?"
Colin- " oh god I'm so very sorry about this. I have not heard from her. What will be her punishment this time?"
School- " we are kicking her out. She's a troublesome kid disturbing all our lessons and we cannot proceed to take it easy because of the new home adjustments"
Colin- " ok thank you"

I am so mad at her right now. I give her a call and she declines. I rush home to see Scarlett sitting on the couch. She looks at me I'm concern
Scarlett- " what's up babe"
Colin-" y/n. Y/N AGAIN SHES BEEN REBELLING AND NOW SHES BEEN KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL!"
Scarlett- " shit where is she now."
Colin- " I have no idea"

Scarlett pov-
As soon as he said that y/n storms past us slamming the door and up the stairs.
Colin- " AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING. GOD YOU REEK OF SMOKE. HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING"
y/n- " YES I HAVE BEEN SMOKING DUMBASS. I AM GOING TO MY ROOM"
Scarlett- " y/n sweetie don't call your dad that"
Y/n- " I am not listening to you. YOU ARENT MY MOM"

I then realised why she has been acting like this. About 9 months ago her mom packed up and left without a trace leaving y/n very alone. I realised that
Colin had been investing all this time into our relationship instead of checking up on his daughter.

Scarlett- " just let her go to her room"
Colin- " why"
Scarlett- " I've figured it out. She needs you right now and you are giving all your time to me. You have a very broken little girl upstairs"
Colin- " it doesn't explain why she's acting this way"

Your pov-
I waited at the top of the stairs listening to Scarlett and Dad. When I hear him walking towards the stairs.
Colin- " y/n we need to talk"
You- " you can ground me dad or take away my phone but I really don't care. I hate everything about my stupid life. This family, my school, this house. All I want is mom back"

I started to cry and I slid down the wall. Dad rushes over to me and pulls me into his arms.
Colin- " I'm so sorry y/n I never meant for this to happen."

Scarlett comes to me and asks me if I want to go shopping with her for the day. I agree as I need to realise mom isn't coming back and I need someone.

Time skip-
You and Scarlett are in her car.
You-" I'm sorry about earlier"
Scarlett- " don't apologise to me. I should've realised it sooner."
You- " so where are we going?"
Scarlett- " anywhere you want"

You and Scarlett went to all the designer shops and she treated you to ice cream.

- time skip to 6 months later-
You- " hey mom are we still going shopping today
Scarlett- " of course we are"

A/N- sorry this is kinda rushed ig. Hope u all are enjoying the stories <3