Chapter - 34{The Ice Dragon: Velzard}

High in the sky, a twenty year's old lady is flying. Snow white hairs are flowing freely in the air like clouds while two electric blue-colored eyes watching an elf girl without any emotion. The elf girl looked like she is searching for someone.

She is nine other than Luna while the lady in the sky is Rimuru. After watching her for a while she decided to leave.

And two weeks flowed by just like that and many things happened in these two weeks. Luna apologizes to Rimuru for her rude behavior and seeing her apologizing sincerely Rimuru forgives her, the human kingdom attacks the village a bit earlier than supposed to but Rimuru defends the elf village. Luna became close to Rimuru but there is something that even made Rimuru a bit worried, well let's not talk about that now.

Currently, Rimuru is standing in front of the village gate because it is time for her to leave.

"We sincerely Thanks you for saving us"

The villagers shouted at the same time, and in reply Rimuru just nodded and then left the village. She simply disappears into the thin air.

In a dark room, a girl or should I say elf is crying while lying in the bed. She is very sad because of Rimuru's departure.

She is the only one in the whole village who is slightly close to Rimuru.

But now she left her. The only person who helps her without any demands.

The only person who shows her kindness.

The only person who can she consider as her... Friend.

She left without saying goodbye. Was she meant nothing in her eyes?

While crying she feels someone touch her shoulder. She moves her head but she saw nothing more than thin air, but then suddenly a wooden box appears in front of her through the thin air.

She hurriedly opens the box and inside the box, there was a blue-colored necklace with a white chain. The necklace looked very beautiful and a small letter is attached to the necklace.

Luna put the necklace aside and started to read the letter.

If you are reading this letter it means I already left the village and I'm pretty sure you are crying because I didn't say goodbye to you. Well, I was in a hurry because of some matter but I want to say thank you for taking care of me and as a farewell gift I will give you this necklace.

By the way, the necklace is enchanted with a defensive spell it can save your life if you ever faced danger.

After reading the letter a small smile appeared on her face and she wore the necklace that Rimuru gave her.

"I will always wear this necklace as proof of our bond and friendship." She quietly whispers to herself.

In a faraway place, Rimuru was flying in the air with a speed that nobody can match. After flying for a while she landed on the top of the mountain and a beautiful girl with a similar face to Rimuru appeared in front of Rimuru.

"Ceil-San what is the situation," Rimuru asked seriously.

<<Nobody dares to come here.>> She replied.

"Ok. Thank you for watching over brother" Rimuru said with a charming smile which Ciel return and then she returns inside Rimuru.

Time Skip

It's been a long time since Rimuru left the village nearly twenty thousand years and currently, Rimuru is visiting the mortal world because Veldanava is visiting the human world today and Rimuru wants to know why?