25 - she did what?!

fall asleep on the bathroom floor, which is full of red droplets.

----------------

"Eleanor!" Screams a voice

"Eleanor!" Screams a voice. I open my eyes.

"Eleanor you're going to be late for school!" Screams the voice of Lorenzo. My eyes grow big as I let his words get to me. School. I look around and see that I am on the bathroom floor. Memories of yesterday come flooding back and quickly I stand up. The floor has dried up blood stains, my knife is somewhere on the floor, my arms are hanging full of dried blood and my clothes are also full of blood. Shit shit shit. Quickly I grab a towel and wet it, I start scrubbing the ground with the towel but it doesn't come off. Shit. After scrubbing on the ground for a while without anything changing I give up, I leave the towel on the blood stain and quickly take off the skirt from school. I look at it and see that it has three blood stains. Quickly I open the faucet and hold the skirt under it. How stupid could I be to fall asleep?

"Eleanor if you're not down in 10 minutes I'm coming up and getting your lazy ass out of bed!" Yells Riccardo. Fuck fuck fuck. I leave the skirt in the water and quickly take off my other clothes, which I also put in water. Quickly I hold my arms under the cold water and start rinsing the blood off. Damn and I still have to tend to the wounds. Once all the blood is off my arms I grab another towel and gently dab at the cuts , it stings but I earned the pain. Quickly I throw the hand towel on the floor and from a closet I grab a first aid kit, I take out bandages and quickly wrap them around my arm with cuts. I close the first aid kit put it in place and then walk out of the bathroom. I quickly walk to my walk-in closet, grab my spare school uniform and quickly put it on, then I put on my shoes and socks. I walk back to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth and meanwhile I try to clean the flood further with my feet on the towel. I screwed it. I spit out my toothpaste, grab my hairbrush, and take out the lock's veil. I walk out of the bathroom and lock it from the outside, after school I will clean it now hope no one has a lock and goes in my bathroom. I grab my book bag and put it around my shoulders. Quickly I walk down the stairs while combing my hair in the meantime.

"Finally!" Riccardo hands me a sandwich "eat," he mutters. I accept the sandwich and take a bite, then i notice Lorenzo. Lorenzo is leaning against the  wall with his arms crossed, no emotion can be seen on his face.

"After school you will be punished for what you did yesterday," oh okay straight to the point i see.

"But-" I start to defend myself, but Lorenzo raises his hand.

"I don't want to hear your lies, what you did was unacceptable and you're going to be punished harshly," fear engulfs me. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew they were going to punish me someday, but i hadn't expected it so early. I notice Riccardo looking at Lorenzo angrily.

"Non è stata lei, Anastasia sta mentendo," Riccardo says. Anastasia? They're talking about Anastasia? Ugh why can't I speak Italian? What if they say Anastasia suggested they get rid of me? What if they say Anastasia knows a great punishment for me? *She didn't do it, Anastasia is lying*