fifteen.

I was whimpering as he past the closet I was inside, my hand clamped over my mouth to silent my screams

He trailed the sharp knife against my wooden closet, breathing heavy. My 7 year old self trembled as she heard his footsteps get closer.

This was it. I was going to die, I thought to myself.

He is going to finally kill me after years of pain and hurt that was hidden.

I pushed myself further into the closet, throwing random clothes over my small body to cover me.

Blood dripped from my back where he cut me but I payed no mind to the pain. I couldn't feel anything anymore.

The handle from the closet moved and I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming for help, knowing that no one will hear.

No one ever does.

The broken wooden closet door creaked open slowly, and I caught a glimpse of the sharp metal knife he held in one hand.

My feet pained and my hand shook with fear. My 7 year old self was afraid, terrified at such a young age and she has learnt to live with this fear.

"Little girl, come out. I just want to play" his husky deep voice whispered in a creepy way and I shook my head, feeling dizzy.

I couldn't breath, I'm sure my heart stopped. My hands were over my mouth and my lip was bleeding from biting it too hard.

The clothes on top of me moved and my eyes widened in fear.

He found me.

I looked up slowly as I heard a deep chuckle, staring into his red brown eyes that haunted my sleep every night since I was 4 years old.

He reached out his hand to grab me and finally I let out the loudest scream ever, just hoping someone would hear.

Anyone.

But nobody did.

***

I shake my head at Paige who smiles at me.

"Come on, he is going too and he asked me to convince you to go" she whines and throws herself on my bed besides me.

"Vincent can suck a dick" I reply to her and she laughs.

"He wants you to suck his" she mumbles and I smack her hand making her gasp and laugh.

I already did.

She gets up and walks back to my closet pulling out random clothing.

"Come on I swear it will be fun" she pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Fun? Is this your version of fun? Visiting a old man for business?" I raise my brows and she huffs.

"I'll buy you snacks on the way home" she smirks and I glare at her.