chapter twenty five

YOUR POV:

The room was filled with some rose petals, mostly red but I managed to find a few white roses and use those. There was a silver bucket filled with ice and two grape juice in those fancy wine bottles. Since Chloe was pregnant, obviously she couldn't have alcohol so I went with the next best option. Frank Ocean was playing through the speaker I had and Chloe and I were eating pizza on her bed, ice cream tubs next to us for desert.

"You can back out now, you know." Chloe said, swallowing her pizza.

I leaned up on my elbows and looked at her like she had two heads, "What?"

"You don't have to do this. I know you're trying to be a rockstar and you should be able to do that without anything holding you back."

"Baby, stop. I'm not gonna go anywhere. I want you and I know this is unexpected-"

"-is it really though? We don't ever use condoms." Chloe giggled.

I laughed lightly, "The point is, I can still be a rockstar and raise this little one with you. You're my dream too."

Chloe sniffled and pulled me in for a soft and loving kiss. I licked her bottom lip and she let my tongue inside her mouth, both of us making out slowly with the music. It felt nice. And in the moment I felt my soul intertwine with hers like we were twin flames or something. We both pulled away from this kiss with dopey smiles on our faces.

"You're gonna have to deal with my weird cravings."

I smiled, kissing her nose, "You can count on me for three am snack runs I promise. And when the baby cries in the middle of night I can get it so you can sleep."

"We can alternate. I want to help too."

"I wanna do all I can for you when this baby comes and before this baby comes. You're growing our child right now. All I've done is cum inside of you. My job is done. I mean when this baby comes out it's gonna need you still for food and I'll be here. I want to be as involved as I can. I wanna be a good parent."

"You're so fucking cute. It's adorable when you ramble." Chloe grinned, pecking my lips. My face began to get hot in a blush and the ginger cooed.

"Are you still gonna wanna be with me when I'm fat  and I have stretch marks?"

"Baby, stretch marks are sexy first of all. And secondly, your size wouldn't matter to me. It's your soul I love. Plus you would have just given birth to another human, I wish society didn't hate on mothers bodies after childbirth."

Mac Miller started playing through the speaker next and Chloe beamed at me with tears in her eyes and kissed me again.

"I'm falling for you." She mumbled against my lips.

I hummed, "I've already fallen."

Chloe caressed my cheek and stared at me with the most pure and loveable expression. My heart was hammering in my chest and Chloe leaned in, acting like she was going to kiss my neck when instead she gave me a raspberry. I jumped a little and she laughed to herself as she pulled away to eat more pizza.

I shook my head and playfully glared at her, flipping my middle finger at her, "Tease."

The ginger smirked, "you can punish me for it later."

I groaned under my breath and took a bite of my pizza, chewing and swallowing it before speaking again, "I want to tell Beca about the baby. Just her for now."

"Okay. I want to wait a little while before we tell anyone else though, when I get further along."

I nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'll tell her tomorrow, I'll take her out for lunch or something after morning classes."

"Bring me back some food too?" She asked, jutting her bottom lip out and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. I'll text you where we're gonna go tomorrow and then you can let me know what you want from there."

Chloe cheered and I smiled at her, "I've been thinking about releasing my first song, the one about my ex. I finished it and recorded it and I really like it."

"Go for it baby. You know I'll be here supporting you."

— • —

"So what's the special occasion?" Beca asked.

"What? I can't take my sister out to lunch?" I snorted.

Beca gave me a 'really' look, "Remember the last time food was involved? You didn't bring me back my frozen yogurt."

"Well then think of this as me making it up to you." I beamed.

"No. Getting me froyo would be making it up to be, this is just free food."

I kicked her under the table and she laughed and I started laughing with her. We looked over the menu and when the waiter came, he took our order and I ordered Chloe's food to go.

"So what's up? You look nervous."

I took a breath and relaxed as best as I could in the booth we were sitting in, but my leg couldn't stop bouncing up and down, "Chloe is pregnant. We found out a couple days ago."

Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me for a few seconds before leaning back in the booth, "Well it certainly is a shock but congrats"

My nerves settled a little and I smiled softly at her, "thanks. I haven't told dad yet. Chloe wants to wait to tell more people when she gets further along."

Beca took a sip of her water, "Well your secret is safe with me."

"I really appreciate it." I took a sip of my drink, "On another note, I'm releasing that acoustic song."

"IDFC?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I finally finished it and I'm proud of it."

Beca grinned, "Look at you. Don't forget about lil ole me now."

I chuckled, "I won't. We should make a song together. I've been writing down random lyrics here and there."

The waiter came back with our food and my mouth watered at the smell and the look of my meal. I was starving. We thanked him and we began eating. As I was eating I kept feeling like I was being stared at when I looked across the restaurant to see some woman taking pics of me and desperately trying to be discreet, but failing. I mean I was eating! Everyone does it, what's so special about me? I ignored her and went back to eating and talking to my sister before we asked for the bill and I paid and left. I grabbed Chloe's food and we headed back to the dorms.

"Is that for Chloe?" Aubrey asked, looking at the to go box in my hand.

"Uh, yeah. How did you-"

"She texted me and wanted to hangout. Said you were bringing her food. I'll take it." Aubrey grabbed the to-go box before I could react and shot my sister a look, "Beca."

"Aubrey." My sister clenched her jaw.

Aubrey made a little noise before turning on her heel and walking away from us. Once I snapped out of it, Beca and I shared a look before brushing off the encounter and going to my dorm.

"Alright," My sister sighed, plopping down in my desk chair, "Show me what you got."

I grabbed my notebook and turned to the right page and handed it to her.

"God was a girl

The devil wore a t-shirt

Love is a game

And they were kissing in the bleachers"

Beca smirked, "This is going to be good."