°PARTY°

Yeji's POV

"Do you guys have a date already?" Yeonjun asked.

"Wait we're supposed to have dates?" Yuna asked.

"Yup, Yeji and I will be going together, Righ Ji?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course, so haw about you guys?" I asked.

"Ehh I'll just go with Kai, if he doesn't have a date of course." Yuna said.

"Well be my date." Kai told Yuna.

"Sure." Yuna answered.

"Me and Taehyun are dance partners so we'll be leading the school's night ball." Chaeryeong said.

"Then me and my beombear will come too." Ryujin said.

"Lia? Soobin?" Yeji asked.

"I really don't wanna ruin the mood but I want to read books at hime and study." The two said at the same time.

"Okay we'll come." The sighed.

"Just because we know some of you will get drunk." Lia said.

"Seems like all of you already found their partner." It was Minju.

"Why do you look so sad?" I asked.

"Limerence. It's nothing new." Lia said then Soobin and Chaeryeong laughed a bit.

"What is that?" Ryujin asked.

"Lovesick." Chaeryeong said.

"You could've just said that, it would've been more clear." Ryujin said.

"Omo Minju I think someone want you to be their date." Ryujin said smiling.

"Minju looked back?" Minju smiled and hugged him but Yeji seemed to be shcoked.

"Of course I am Angel." It was Hyunjin.

"Oppa, hehehe why are you here?" Yeji asked her brother.

"Is there anything wrong, I just wanted to visit my girlfriend and my single sister." Hyunjin looked at him asking for approval.

"Hehehe your right." Yeji fake laugh.

"Yeonjun it's nice seeing my sister as your classmate." Hyunjin said.

"That's right." Yeonjun said.

"Hey Yeonjun I think Miss. Park is calling us." I said and pulled Yeonjun.

"Look don't get me wrong, I really want to say your my boyfriend my brother is very strict." I sighed.

"Don't worry, Me and Hyunjin had been friends for so long, I know how he reacts." He said.

"Come on let's get back there, and I understand." He kissed my forehand.

The next day....

Author's POV

We arrived at the venue with their parents.

"Yeji where's your brother?" Yeji's mom asked.

"Eomma I told you, you don't have to go, you're still doing your work, you still need to finish your scripts." Yeji said.

"I felt like I needed to go, you want to tell something." Her mom said.

Yeji took a deep breath and said.
"I have a boyfriend."

"Will you let me at least meet the guy?" Yeji's mom asked.

Yeji went to Yeonjun and asked him if it's fine. Yeonjun gladly accepted it.

"Good afternoon Ms. Hwang, I'm Choi Yeonjun." Yeonjun bowed politely.

"Nice meeting you Yeonjun,  please take care of my daughter well." Yeji's mom said.

"Do you want to go to the movie theater now?" Yeji asked.

"I thought were watching Chaeryeong's performance before watching your movie." Her mom said.

"Whatever you want mom, don't need to worry I saved you a good seat." Yeji smiled.

Taehyun's POV

"You look anxious. Hyunnie." Chaeryeong pat my back.

"Dad isn't expecting me to dance. He never saw me dance and he wants me to be a basketball player." I sighed.

"You'll be fine, I'll be there dancing with you, we'll impress him." Chaeryeong said.

"Where's your parents?" I asked.

"They're busy but Chaeyeon eonnie will be cheering me." She said.

"You're very positive, that's why I love you so much." I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Let's give it up for the Crown Dance Crew!" The MC said.

It's been a while everyone, I've been working on school nad I've been stressed out this past few days so I decided to rest so I can focus better on writing. Hope I can make more content continously for you all Hope ya'll have a good night and enjoy the Chap 🥰