~ 29 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Until when are you going to hide your pain from me, Bunny? When will you come out of that trauma? I'm not understanding how to confront you, Bunny. I'm afraid. What if you get a panic attack again? I can't lose you. You are my life, Maya. I know why you changed the topic. You didn't want me to be sad. But how can I be happy when you are in pain? And when will you understand this?" Avi thought in his mind.

"Avi?" Maya called Avi, who was lost in his world.

"Huh?" He said it in a daze.

She pouted and said, "About whom are you thinking when your cute wife is here?"

She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer to her. She rubbed his nose with hers and giggled.

He shook his head at her antics and placed his hands on her bare waist. He pulled her closer to him, making her chest bang against his. They could hear their raging heartbeats. He rubbed his nose with hers, making her giggle.

He tickled her on her waist, to which she threw her head back and laughed her heart out. He got lost in her smile. She clutched her stomach due to the continuous laughter and asked him.

"Ah! Avi, stop it. I couldn't laugh more," she said with difficulty.

He stopped tickling her when he saw tears in her eyes, and her face turned red due to the continuous laughing. He took her in his arms and kissed her head lovingly.

"Oops! Sorry for the disturbance, ladies and gentlemen. Please come out of your world of romance," Sravya said, entering the cabin.

Avi and Maya separated from each other, listening to her. And Maya got down from the office table and made herself presentable.

"Krishna! This girl is going to tease me a lot," Maya thought in her mind.

"I guess you guys have a room in that big mansion of yours with a king-sized bed," Sravya said, looking at the floor where the things on the table were scattered.

Avi and Maya got embarrassed listening to it.

"Where have you disappeared all these days, madam? No calls, no messages, huh? Tell me," Maya asked Sravya while picking up the things on the floor.

Sravya's face paled while listening to her. Avi noticed the change in her facial expression.

"I just got busy with the work," she said while helping Maya.

"Did you come directly from the office?" He asked, trying to help both of them.

But Maya swatted his hand and threw a glare at him, to which he pouted at her.

"Yeah! I had a meeting nearby. So I thought I'd visit you guys as it's been a while," Sravya said, controlling her laughter while looking at her brother and SIL.