T W E N T Y F I V E

A N G E L  💓

A N G E L  💓

When I awoke, I noticed we were still in the air. Except for Manny, everyone on the jet was asleep when I looked around. I still can't believe Manny has his own jet by the way. When I looked out the window, it appeared that we were approaching land.

I felt us land a few minutes later. We came to a halt, and I began attempting to retrieve my belongings, but due to my low stature, I was unable to do so. I became aware of a presence behind me and turned around to see Manny reaching for my belongings. His private part was pressed against my booty and I can feel it.

He leaned in close to my ear and lowered his head. "Let me grab those for you, Mama."

I lowered my head to avoid eye contact. "Thanks." In hushed tones, I said.

He smiled and nodded. "No problem."

My spine tingled as I heard his deep voice in my ear. He took my belongings and handed them to me. Miguel, Spooky, and Rubi were all waking up as I looked over. Rubi leapt to her feet with a gleeful expression.

"Oh my god. Your gal just arrived in Mexico. Let's have some margaritas and Enchiladas now." Rubi replied as she hastily gathered her bags.

Spooky looked perplexed at Rubi. "Who the fuck wants margaritas first thing in the morning?"

Rubi made the same expression as him. "This gal right here, so mind your damn business."

Spooky snatched Rubi's arm. "Don't speak to me in that manner because you know what I'll do to you."

Rubi smirked as she nibbled her lower lip. "Oh, Papi, I like it when you talk to me that way."

I rolled my eyes since these hoes were already getting on my nerves.

Miguel stood up and stretched. "I know what I want, dude, and it's some Tequila."

I rolled my eyes at every one of them. "Why don't you motherfuckas drink some water instead of burning your damn intestines?"

Everyone was preparing to disembark from the jet. We were helped out of the jet by the pilot. We all piled into the black 2015 Cadillac Escalade and drove away. As we drove down the road, I gazed out the window.

Over and over, I kept thinking about Alexis on top of Trevante. I adored him and assumed we would spend the rest of our lives together, but I guess not. I'm hoping this trip will make me feel better because I'm currently in a bad mood.