Chapter 2

Question of the day :-

When did you become an army ? I became an army in 2017 ☺️

Jungkook was not okay, nor his two daughters. After Somi's death 2 months ago, everything seemed to stop. The time felt like it is not moving. One hour felt like 1 year. She used to be the happiness preacher of the Jeon Mansion. And now when she is no more, the mansion has been become dead silent. The house seems to have lost it's light.

Jungkook couldn't focus at work but had to go to the office. He would overwork himself to forget about his late wife but her thoughts would always come to his mind. He was worried for his daughter too. Hyemi no longer smiled. She cried silently late at night thinking no one can hear her, but how can she hide her pain from a father's eye. Jungkook would always see her sob while holding Somi's picture. He would cry silently too outside the room watching her daughter in pain.

Meanwhile, his newborn daughter also suffered the same. Poor her, couldn't even feel a mother's warmth for once. She would always cry for her mother but no matter how Mr. Jeon would comfort her, she still wouldn't stop crying. She would often reject to drink the milk formula, she wanted something else but her little mind didn't know what. Jungkook and his parents were really worried for her.

Uwahhh * hic* uwahhh *baby crying

Shhh don't cry angel. What do you want my baby ? Huh please tell appa. Huh, please d-don't cry.... Jungkook said in a low voice because Aera wouldn't stop crying.

*baby crying continuously*

My pretty angel. What happened ? Are you hungry ? Do you want milk ? Please don't cry so much.

What happened Son ?

See na eomma my angel won't stop crying. What should I do ? I am such a bad appa. I can't even stop my baby's crying. If only today Somi was alive, she would have stopped her crying within a minute. Oh God, why did you give my daughters such a big punishment ?

Jungkook was dejected. He was seeing no way infront of him. He was feeling like a useless person who couldn't save his wife and now his daughter is also suffering. He cried unable of thinking a way out of this situation. He sat down and carressed his baby's back to calm her down but no avail.

Mrs. Jeon sighed sadly and took Aera in her arms. She still sniffled while keeping her head on her haelmoni's shoulder. Mrs. Jeon carressed her back and swinged a little. Slowly she slept out of tiredness.

Jungkook looked at her sleeping peacefully now. He closed his eyes to avoid the upcoming tears to fall. He stood up and took her in his arms carefully. He then put her on the crib and sat down beside it. His angel was looking was so beautiful just like her mother. He smiled softly looking at her and placed a peck on her forehead. But as soon as he remembered that how she was crying a while ago for her mother's warmth, he felt pain in his heart. He couldn't handle it and tears fell down his cheeks. He stood up quickly and was going to run away but Mrs. Jeon hugged him tightly. After a few seconds, he also embraced his mother and cried on her shoulder. He was crying like a baby because his heart hurt thinking of his both daughter's pain.

After calming down, Jungkook detached himself from his mother's arms and Mrs. Jeon wiped his tears. She couldn't see the once happy and strong son to be broken and depressed like this. She was feeling pain too looking at her son and granddaughters condition.

Don't cry anymore Jungkook. I know you are hurt but you have to strong for Hyemi and Aera. Hmmm ??

I know maa. I will be strong for my babies.