C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 13

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeon's POV

"Why are you here?" I asked him in an angry tone. 

"What do you think?" He said with a smirk. He came towards Y/N and grabbed her wrist. I went towards him and pushed him back.

Y/N's POV

"Who is he?" I asked Yeon while pointing towards the other guy. "I will tell you later on" He said and grabbed my wrist and we both ran out of that forest.

We went back to camp area where everyone was talking to each other as If something happened. I went to Soo Ah and asked her what happened.

"Joo Kyung..." She said in an upset tone. "What happened to her?" I asked her while looking towards Soo Ho who was standing alone.

"She is bitten by a snake" She said and started crying. "What? How?" I yelled as I was shocked.

"I don't know. She was Seojun's partner and they went towards that forest for survey." She said while pointing towards the forest where I went with Soo Ho.

"Where is Seojun? Is he okay?" I said in a worried tone. "Yes, He is with Joo Kyung right in Hospital." She said.

"Which hospital?" I asked her. "I don't know" She said. 

I went to Soo Ho and said "How did this happen?" "This all happened because of you." He said in an angry tone while his eyes were red as If he had cried alot.

"Me?" I said in a low tone. "Yes" He said while looking towards me. "But How?" I said while my eyes became teary. "Seojun took her to the forest where we went because he wanted to talk to you and he couldn't leave her alone because she was his partner. If you had answered his calls then he wouldn't came there for you with Joo Kyung and his wouldn't have happened." He said and went from there.

I started crying because I had no one to talk to and If Soo Ah and Soojin got to know this then they will also blame me.

I was running from there while crying and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw It was Yeon. I stopped while tears were coming out of my eyes. "Joo Kyung..." I said and hugged him tightly while he hugged me back. 

"Its Okay. She will be Okay." He said in a calm tone. "But Soo Ho thinks this all happened because of me." I said while I was crying.

"He said that because he was worried about her and he likes her." He said while and looked at me and kissed me on forehead.

We sat on a nearby bench. "Just because he likes her he can't say such things to his Best Friend." I said while looking down.

"When you like someone you puts them on top of your priority list and your mood starts depending on them. How they treat you and If Soo Ho really likes her then Its Okay If he is reacting like this. I know he shouldn't have blamed you but he will realize soon and will apologise for It." He said while looking into my eyes.

"What about me? I like him But I don't think he likes me back." I said while tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Like who? Soo Ho?" He said with a shocked expression. "Aniii" I yelled.

"Seojun, I like him" I said and stood up while he didn't uttered a single word. "Its Okay If he doesn't like me. I just want him to be happy." I said and wipped my tears and went from there.

Next Day...

I woke up and saw Its 7:00AM and because of yesterday's incident our teachers cancelled today's activities and told us to stay in our rooms.

I got ready and went outside and saw there was no one. I saw there was no guard on the door so I went from there without any trouble.

I took out my phone from my pocket and called Seojun. He picked up my call.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Y/N?" Seojun said in a low tone.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes but Joo Kyung..." He said while I heard a voice from back.

"Seojun? Can you give me a glass of water?" It was Joo Kyung's voice and Seojun was awake for her whole night and stayed in the hospital with her.

I disconnected the call and went to hospital. Soojin told me the hospital's address last night.

At Hospital

As I entered into Joo Kyung's room I saw Seojun helping Joo Kyung to sat on bed. "Is there any nurse available here? Or she is doing this intentionally?" I thought to myself.

I went inside and sat next to Seojun while Joo Kyung was sitting on bed. "How are you Now?" I asked Joo Kyung.

"I am okay" She said with a smile.

"Did you came with...?" Seojun was going to say something meanwhile Soo Ho entered into the room and said. "Are you okay?" while looking towards Joo Kyung.

"Yes" She said while drinking a sip of water.

"I wanna talk to you." Soo Ho said while looking towards me. "What?" I said in a low tone.

"Come outside" He said and went from there. I went outside and saw him at reception. 

"Sorry for last night. I shouldn't have said that..." Soo Ho said while looking down. "Its Okay, When we like someone we react like this for them sometimes." I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Thankyou for understanding me. I won't do anything like this again." He said and hugged me. 

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw It was Seojun's call. "Why is he calling me?" I thought to myself.

"I will drop you to hotel." Soo Ho said with a smile.

"Ani, I have to spend sometime with Joo Kyung. You can go." I said while looking towards him.

"Okay. Call me If you need anything." He said and went from there.

I was going to Joo Kyung's room when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked back and saw Its Seojun.

I pushed him back and yelled "Whats wrong with you?"

"Me? Whats wrong with you Y/N? You are ignoring me." He said in an angry tone.

"I am not" I said while while looking towards him.

"Are you going out with Soo Ho?" He said while looking into my eyes. "What?" I yelled.

"I saw you him apologizing to you." He said. "Were you stalking me?" I said with a shocked expression.

"No" He said and started looking around. "Why do you care If I go out with anyone?" I said in an angry tone and was going from there but he grabbed my wrist again.

"Seojun? Leave me" I yelled. "I do care" He yelled. "Why?" I yelled back at him.

"Because I like you." He said while looking into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and said "You like me?" "Yes, I like you Y/N" He said in a calm town.

"But I thought..." I was going to say when we heard Joo Kyung's scream. 

"Seojun's..." 

"Help Me"

"Is this Joo Kyung's voice?" I said while looking towards Seojun and we both ran towards her room.

I updated after so long as I was busy with my exams again. I will try to update as soon as possible. I hope you are liking the story. Don't Forget To Vote.

Keep Supporting.

Love you all <3