Chapter 5

It was night time , everyone was asleep but the elementals have to share beds since theirs only 4 so one of them will sleep with their owner which gempa was lucky enough that boboiboy chose him. The night was peaceful mostly everyone was asleep soundly , Boboiboy was somehow woke up because of his headache . He looked at the elementals who were sleeping . Thorn was shared a mattress with solar , taufan was sharing his with halilintar but he suddenly notice that one elemental was missing .

Ais was definitely there but blaze wasn't , boboiboy panicked a little but made sure that gempa won't wake up .
Boboiboy went to look for him , maybe he was just midnight hungry or had to used the bathroom .
He search for him in the kitchen or bathroom but no luck , he search mostly every room but he can't find him . Boboiboy was starting to get worried if blaze probably got kidnapped or ran off somewhere .

He was just about to go outside when he heard a small thud on the roof . Boboiboy went to the ceiling and find blaze sitting on the corner staring at the night stars .

Blaze then notice him and saw that he had tears in his eyes . Blaze wipe of his tears not wanting boboiboy to see him like this .
Boboiboy sat beside him while blaze didn't say anything and stare at the starry sky .

"Is there something wrong boboiboy?" Said blaze as he tried his best to nut stutter.

" I should be the one asking that" said Boboiboy while staring at the sky with him.
"What's wrong blaze , you've been like this all afternoon ".

"Im fine , I just felt bad that I was the caused of the mess " said blaze as he hold his tears.

Boboiboy signaled him to continue as he listened carefully to every word .

" I'm not that good at controlling my powers it's probably the best if I just go back to the power watch .
I'm nothing like my brothers " said blaze while boboiboy didn't say anything.

"I'm not powerful like big brother halilintar , I'm not strong like brother gempa , I'm not that positive like brother taufan , I'm not kind hearted like brother thorn , I'm not calm or cool like Ais and I'm not smart like solar and his more younger that me even solar is more mature than I am ". Said blaze looking at his owner.

Boboiboy then heard dripping water but it wasn't even raining then he saw blaze can't hold back his tears anymore , blaze tried to wipe it off but it's still kept going .

"I'm sorry you might think I'm weak crying like this , I'm sorry f-for everything I did wrong , I'm w-weak , I'm t-the r-r-reason for all the t-trouble " stuttered blaze as his tears drip .

Boboiboy freeze from his spot , he's not sure what to do but he doesn't want blaze to be hurt any longer.

Boboiboy suddenly pulled blaze into a tight hug and blaze eyes widen in shock . He just hug him not wanting to let go .

"Look  it's not your fault , every mistake you made comes from me , I should've been a better owner ".

"I'm not good at cheering up people a lot but I'll say this .... If you wanna cry then don't hold back just cry until the pain is gone , just cry it all out. Don't hold the pain instead let it all out . You have never been weak , I value you and all of your brothers, without you I wouldn't be complete . Remember that everyone cares about you cause you matter too ". Exclaimed boboiboy patting blaze back .

Blaze can't hold it any longer and started to cry on his owner's shoulder , he cried letting out the pain on his chest and he knows his owner and brothers  would be there for him no matter what happened.

After a long crying comfort blaze felt better and his tears were now gone but boboiboy didn't let go of him yet , he made sure that blaze wasn't at pain anymore . A hiccup broke down the silence so boboiboy patted his back for the hiccup to be gone.

"Do you feel better now ? " Asked boboiboy when he let go of blaze

" Yeah thanks , your awesome" said blaze with a cheeky smile .

"Hmm good" said Boboiboy as he patted blaze head .

They went back into the bedroom and boboiboy made sure that blaze would go to bed . Little did they that they were being watch by one particular element.

Laskar station

"What he escaped ? " Said by the man wearing a mask to conceal his identity.

"Positive , and his heading to earth for a revenge " said the red armored man
Anger visible on his face.

"Then you need to head back to that planet , who knows if he already got his hands on him, I'm giving you permission and succeed " said the deep voice .

The red armored man nodded his head and took the picture in his pocket revealing him and a tiny boy cheerfully hugging him .

"I cannot wait to see you again" muttered the man while walking to his office to prepare himself.

Chapter 5 is done so it's mostly about comfort and care . And don't worry I'll definitely involve boboiboy's friends in the next chapter.