🦋🦋🦋

Your name in his phone: Cutie❤🥵

His name in your phone:
Banksie💋

Random things he does:

♡ Throws you over his shoulder. Its a little game he made up, every time your upset he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. He then starts to run around like and idiot. You laugh at your idiotic boyfriend.

♡ Buys you things. If you say you like something  he buys it. Loves spending his money on you.

"No Adam stop buying me things!"

"I have money! I like wasting it on you!"

Things he does that annoy you:

☆ Leaves all the doors open! He never shuts the cabinet doors, fridge doors or the cars door. It annoys you so much. Especially when he steps out of the car and leaves the door open...with the AC running! Drives you insane.

☆ He definitely where's just his boxers and socks throughout the house. Before you were ever dating he was so comfortable with you he'd  just where his boxers and socks. Even when yall would  study together. He didn't care. He just never wore pants or shirts. The reason it annoys you is because you get distracted. ALL THE TIME!

-----

¤ Every time there's a thunderstorm your always at each others house cuddling. It became a 'tradition' ever since y'all were kids. You'd freak out and go to his house and he'd hold. And vice versa.

¤ Y'all cuddle 24/7. This man is a big baby when it comes to that. He'd cuddle you all day and skip school if he could. But you don't let him. Any chance he can he'll cuddle with you. And if he doesn't get his cuddle hours in for the day he turns into a grumpy 4 year old.

¤ Sleepovers!! Happens all the time. Again ever since y'all were little you would stay the night every Friday night. You stuck with that tradition forever. Even when your married and have kids. The kids stay the night at their grandparents house and you and Adam build a little fort and watch movies and act like teens again.

¤ One time you were ignoring him because you were on your phone and he was watching a hockey game with the team. He kept repeating your name over and over again. You still didn't answer so he called you Mrs. Banks and you perked your head up. "That's all it takes to get your attention?"

¤ When you say you need ChapStick Adam will put it on his lips and kiss you. "Your welcome". He does it so he can get a free kiss

¤ When he's in the 'mood' when y'all make out. He'll squeeze your butt which makes you gasp and he pushes his tongue into your mouth exploring it.

Accidentally sending nudes:

Him in the *mood* I hear my phones go off. I look over to see who texted me. It was Y/n

Y/n: *sends nude*

Adam: Be there in 20

Y/n: What?

Adam: Look what you just sent me

Y/n: Oh okay

Y/n: Okay😏

---

Him not in the mood

I hear my phone go off. I check it and see a text from Y/n.

Y/n: *sends nude*

Adam: You look amazing! Don't ever be insecure about your body. When you look that there's no room for being insecure! And don't even get me started on your personality...your amazing just the way you are.

Y/n: Aww what was that for?

Adam: Look what you sent me

Y/n: Haha whoops...

---

That wasn't as good as I thought it would be lol.